Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for a Binance Angel Program Manager to drive and expand upon our Angel Program made of crypto-passionate volunteers around the world.
This position will involve coordination and overall management of the Binance Angel Program and its future.
This position can be fully remote.
- Coordinating all Angels’ activities from the very start till the end – idea generation, activity approval, budgeting, and supporting and leading the execution efforts.
- Taking care of the program finances and Angels’ financial reimbursement
- Ensuring Angels’ satisfaction and providing for their needs.
- Coordinating the inter-department cooperation between the Angels and the Binance team (including BD, collecting leads, market research, data requests, etc.).
- At least three years of professional experience – Account management, Project Management, Community Management,Events Management and/or relevant experience is a definite plus
- Ability to handle a high pace and many moving parts at once
- Knowledge and interest in the world of Binance, cryptocurrency, and blockchain is a must
- Fluent English – International background and ability to speak other languages is a definite plus
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire