We’re looking for a world class product manager to help us redefine software development, re-shape user experience, and share the benefits of blockchain with creators, developers, and the users they serve.
The ideal candidate is compelled by the applications and opportunities of crypto and blockchain technologies, passionate about improving existing open source development practices, and wants to see the next generation of developers build on Flow.
A little about us:
Flow is the blockchain for builders. Created by Dapper Labs, the team behind CryptoKitties, Flow blockchain is designed for a new generation of consumer apps, games, and the digital assets that power them. Flow helps developers build the kinds of applications people want to use, with a focus on consumer-friendly onboarding and the ability to handle mainstream scale.
The Flow team is a humble and curious bunch of builders and scientists who share a passion for blockchain technology and the new kinds of software it enables. Our people are our greatest strength: our diverse team flourishes in an environment where personal autonomy and professional growth are encouraged. We value our culture above else; regardless of where you came from or what you studied, your role here will necessitate both a high level of creativity and strategic thinking on complex issues.
What we’ll accomplish together:
- Define and design the tools, resources, and components for the next generation of (open source) software development on Flow.
- Build a thriving ecosystem around this new programming paradigm and the applications it makes possible.
- Coordinate and execute as a cross-functional leader and communicate with various groups across the organization to ship world-class products.
- Internalize developer needs and set plans that will thoughtfully and thoroughly address those pains both today and in the future.
- Maintain an organized, impact oriented workflow workflow that you hold yourself and others accountable to.
A little about you:
- You not only think of the ‘how’, but you also understand the ‘why’ in building world-class technical applications & products.
- You understand blockchain: why it exists and how it can change the world. You have experience with some of the challenges that existing blockchain infrastructure is currently facing and you are passionate about helping find solutions that will revolutionize the industry.
- You can work highly independently and are able to figure things out.
- You have multiple years of experience managing fast-paced teams in a start-up type environment.
- You understand the importance of time and being able to unblock your team members at all costs.
- You are able to quickly adapt in an ever-evolving industry and environment.
- You are capable of applying your skills across a variety of use cases; inflexible specialists need not apply.
- We believe in processes and the power of planning, but you will often have to roll with the punches and prioritize the most impactful tasks on the fly.
More about Flow:
At Flow we recruit the best and foster an environment that empowers our team. That means a workplace that is diverse, inclusive, and open-minded. We welcome applicants of all backgrounds, regardless of race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability. Don’t sweat it if you don’t have everything listed in the above requirements. Our values include continuous improvement and curiosity. If you have some of these qualities and believe that this is the position that will make you excited to work every day, then we want to hear from you!
Our people are what makes our team special – because of that, we work hard to provide our full-time team members perks that make their lives better by offering:
○ Flexible vacation & work policy – as we accomplish our goals, time off is more than a must. We offer minimum 15 days off per year with no hard limit for our high impact individuals. As a remote-first company, live and work from where it suits you best.
○ Diverse opportunities for learning and development – we provide resources for conferences, classes, books, and other opportunities to maintain and expand your skill set and professional growth.
○ Fitness reimbursements – stay fit with our reimbursements for health-related benefits like gym memberships, fitness apps, and personal training.
○ Top-Line equipment – in addition to receiving a company smartphone of your choice with a paid voice/data plan, every team member receives a generous equipment budget to try new gadgets, tools, and platforms.
○ Flexible parental leave policies – We understand the importance and demands of a growing family. In addition to state, provincial, and federal leave allowances, parents on the team have the flexibility to work from home or take days off when family needs to come first.
○ When safe to return to our office, those in Vancouver who choose to do so can fuel up with healthy snacks and coffee, get fit with an onsite gym, recover with onsite RMT/acupuncturist, and meet the many furry friends of our dog-friendly office!
Check out our careers page to learn more about what other benefits we offer!