At Paxos, we are creating the infrastructure for a new, open financial system – one that anyone can access and participate in, and that operates efficiently. There are billions of people in the world who are unbanked or underbanked, and trillions of dollars that are locked up because of the inefficiencies of the legacy system. We envision a new system that allows any asset to move instantaneously, anywhere in the world – to unlock the potential of assets and people everywhere. Our customers include some of the biggest enterprises in the world like PayPal, Credit-Suisse and Societe Generale, and together we are upgrading the global financial system using modern blockchain and crypto technology.
We are looking for a Enterprise Partnerships Manager to join our rapidly growing FinTech company. This position will manage a small number of highly strategic, complex enterprise client relationships for Paxos. This is a multi-dimensional role that will be influencing the direction and strategy of both internal and external stakeholders to create mutual success.
What you will do:
- You will steer the client’s priorities and strategy to help them ensure long term success
- You will manage the day-to-day activities of the account
- You will discover or create new opportunities to deepen the partnership
- You will coordinate and align multiple stakeholders within the client’s organization and Paxos
- You will develop commercial and technical champions within the client’s organization
- You will support the successful executive stakeholder engagement with these accounts
- You will organize across all functions at Paxos for the successful delivery of existing and new solutions for the customer
What you need to have:
- You have 6-10 years of experience leading complex enterprise technology engagements
- Preferred: you have experience working with federally regulated financial institutions
- Demonstrated ability to learn complex new technologies
- Excellent program management skills
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills
- You will have a track record of influencing internal and external stakeholders through competing priorities, dependencies and tradeoffs
- You have comfort working in a tech-driven environment with the ability to coordinate across several stakeholder groups (Engineering, Operations, Compliance, Finance, Marketing, People, Strategic Initiatives-Office of the CEO)
Other than these qualifications, we’re hoping to bring someone on board who loves what they do and can’t wait to join an amazing team.
Paxos is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, color, race, religion, marital status, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical and mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
Who we are: We are a diverse group of individuals with backgrounds and experience in banking, startups, tech giants, and big-five consulting firms. We currently have about 110 employees across offices in New York, London and Singapore and have big plans for our growth. We’re looking for collaborative, creative, hard-working and intellectually curious people to help us make our vision a reality.
Why we matter: Paxos is the only technology company building financial services solutions that both customers and regulators can trust. We’re committed to pushing the boundaries of technology while also working with important stakeholder groups so we can build a financial system that is open and accessible to anyone around the world.
Who are our customers: Our customers run the gamut from individuals seeking access to digital assets and those who don’t want to be tied to a physical banking system, to large institutions seeking to improve their settlement infrastructure. Some of our clients today include big names like Credit Suisse, Societe Generale, Macquaire, INTL FCStone and Virtu.
How we work: Paxos is driven by our four values. We believe that every Paxos employee is an owner, and employees consistently search for the truth in their work. We also believe in real-time candor and a shared commitment to excellence. These values are ingrained in everything we do and influence how we communicate and collaborate as an organization.
Why choose Paxos? Paxos has consistently been named as a “Best Place to Work” by BuiltIn and was recently listed on the 2021 Forbes Fintech 50. Our employees have significant ownership and impact on our business, as well as benefits like healthcare coverage, family leave, a $500 quarterly stipend for employee development and unlimited PTO. From team product demos and virtual lounge and learns to care packages and an active Slack shoutouts channel, there are countless opportunities to connect and find a home at Paxos. Help us build a new, open financial system from our three offices or right from your home!