We are a talent team with an exciting mission: to hire the world’s best and brightest to build Chainlink, a top blockchain/crypto project. Due to the project’s phenomenal success, we are going through a period of rapid growth, and are quickly scaling up our team to ramp up our hiring capacity. We’re proud to serve our industry-leading team of technologists, entrepreneurs and community advocates, scouring every corner of the globe to hand pick the talent that drives Chainlink’s success.
We’re excited to have an open slot on our team for a recruiter who is motivated to build some of the key teams that make the company behind our world-changing technology work. This is a career-defining opportunity to be one of the pioneering members of a talent team viewed by the business as a critical component in its growth story.
As a recruiter, you will build relationships with leaders across our operations team which includes finance, talent, people, legal and business operations to understand the team’s needs and leverage your expertise to find the right talent.
You will partner with our GTM/Ops talent team to find and screen candidates all while ensuring a wonderful candidate experience. You’ll also help to refine and improve our recruiting processes, drawing on your past work experience to highlight what we can do better.
If you thrive in a fast-paced and high stakes environment, and have an innate understanding of the finesse that makes for a great candidate experience, we’d love to hear from you.
- Oversee end to end recruitment and for key hires on our operations (finance, talent, people, legal and business operations) team
- Create and run a robust recruiting program and make recommendations to increase the number of high-quality applicants
- Be the point of contact for all candidates from sourcing, screening, scheduling, interviewing, and offer stage
- Work closely with your People team coworkers to run initiatives to attract and retain the best talent
- Proactively reach out to potential candidates in the blockchain space and manage inbound candidates in a timely and efficient manner
- Partner with hiring managers and provide coaching throughout the hiring process
- 3+ years of experience attracting talent & recruiting in a high-growth tech company
- Comfortable reaching out to potential candidates and building relationships for future hiring
- Superior interpersonal skills with the ability to engage and build quick rapport, and maintain strong relationships with both candidates and hiring managers
- Proven abilities to attract passive candidates and build a diverse pipeline
- Extremely organized, great at managing time, and able to handle multiple priorities
At Chainlink Labs, we’re committed to the key operating principles of ownership, focus, and open dialogue. We practice complete ownership, where everyone goes the extra mile to own outcomes into success. We understand that unflinching focus is a superpower and is how we channel our activity into technological achievements for the benefit of our entire ecosystem. We embrace open dialogue and critical feedback to arrive at an accurate and truthful picture of reality that promotes both personal and organizational growth.
About Chainlink Labs
Chainlink is the industry standard oracle network for connecting smart contracts to the real world. With Chainlink, developers can build hybrid smart contracts that combine on-chain code with an extensive collection of secure off-chain services powered by Decentralized Oracle Networks. Managed by a global, decentralized community of hundreds of thousands of people, Chainlink is introducing a fairer model for contracts. Its network currently secures billions of dollars in value for smart contracts across the decentralized finance (DeFi), insurance, and gaming ecosystems, among others. The full vision of the Chainlink Network can be found in the Chainlink 2.0 whitepaper. Chainlink is trusted by hundreds of organizations—from global enterprises to projects at the forefront of the blockchain economy—to deliver definitive truth via secure, reliable data.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world, but we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.