Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for a passionate, hardcore person who will help the Referral and Affiliate team to manage referral program (refer a friend). The main focus of this position is on launching promo campaigns for retail users with the goal to invite more users to the platform. A huge part of the work is communicating with other departments internally and providing users all the assets and tools they need to drive more users to Binance. The ideal candidate should have an analytical mindset, a marketing background, and be a great communicator.
Everything works on in-house tools so this position requires fast learning and work with developers to upgrade the systems and interfaces, fixing the issues, and doing complex analysis of the existing data.
Before applying, do an analysis of the existing referral program and provide a short cover letter telling us what are the next steps for Binance to grow the affiliate channel further. You will also face a complex test challenge after the first interview.
- Creating and executing promotional campaigns with a focus on user acquisition and ROI
- Conduct regular data analysis and evaluation on retail referral user growth
- Building reports using internal data, optimizing overall referral program performance
- Innovate and implement test-and-learn strategies along with delivering results
- Monitoring competitor space and adjusting our strategy accordingly
- Build framework to increase the efficiency of referral user growth tracking
- Experience in managing referral programs, preferably in the fintech space, ideally in the crypto space
- A project management or data analysis background is a plus
- Understanding of the crypto space
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Highly analytical – capable of drawing insights from large data sets and measuring results of user operations activities
- Fluent English is a must, Mandarin is a big plus
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire