Formed in 2014, Tendermint is the creator of Cosmos, an ecosystem of interoperable blockchains. We are a software engineering company that focuses on the Cosmos SDK and Starport, state-of-the-art frameworks for blockchain development. Over USD 100 billion worth of digital assets is secured by the 200+ blockchains built with the Cosmos SDK.
We’re passionate, self-driven industry leaders whose vision is to empower people to create a more transparent and accountable world through open, distributed, and interoperable networks. We believe that the technology we’re building will have a major positive impact on how humans connect and coordinate globally. Join our growing international team and help us build the most popular multi-blockchain ecosystem in the world.
How we work
We have team members working worldwide, from North America, Europe to the Middle East and Asia. We leverage agile methodologies to move quickly and stay focused. Communication is vital to us, and we rely heavily on Slack, Google Workspace, Asana, Notion, and GitHub to help us stay in sync. All the technology we build is free and open source.
This role is a full-time remote position, and you’re free to work from anywhere. Be advised that most team meetings occur between 8 am and 12 pm Pacific Time (UTC-8/-7). If you’re applying from a location where these hours are outside your usual working hours, we expect you to adapt to our meeting times.
About the role:
We’re looking for an Account Manager to join Tendermint! You’ll build and manage partnerships with brands and agencies to help them expand their digital presences on a new Cosmos based network.
What you will be doing:
- Identify, prioritize, and secure business opportunities
- Ensure that our clients receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service
- Partner with other cross-functional teams on structuring and executing operational and strategic initiatives
- Define the overall approach for specific territories, regions, develop work plans, and create compelling sales propositions utilizing internal and external data
- Develop and implement best practices for client interaction, sales and services
- Develop metrics to measure the growth and performance of accounts and provide reports as needed
- Create persuasive sales presentations using market trends and case studies
- Analyze campaign performance statistics and recommend performance enhancements
- Articulate and update clients on Cosmos products and developments
- Be responsible for educating clients and agencies on best practices
- Exceed sales targets
We’re looking for someone that has:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Intermediate Mandarin
- 4+ years of marketing, brand advertising, media sales and/or online advertising experience
- Extensive knowledge of crypto, web 3, and crypto projects
- Extensive knowledge of social media, mobile apps, and digital and mobile marketing
- Ability to engage and partner with C-Level executives
- Ability to win the support of key stakeholders
- Strong existing relationships with top marketing decision makers for brands and their agencies
- Proven track record of reaching and exceeding sales goals
- Ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Creative, outside-the-box thinker and strategist
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A team player and collaborator