Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for a passionate, hardcore person who will help the affiliate team to manage a growing number of influencers. The main focus of this position is onboarding influencers that will promote Binance to their audience, plus working closely with them to make sure their promotions are effective. A huge part of the work is communicating with affiliates and providing all the assets and tools they need to drive more users to Binance.
The ideal candidate should be a great communicator, data-driven and very outgoing. Your performance will be measured by the number of influencers you bring and how many traders they will refer to our platform.
This is a remote role and can be based in any global location.
- Growing affiliate network: cold outreach to YouTubers, Media, Influencers. Negotiations, onboarding, paperwork if needed
- Managing key accounts: regular communication with affiliates, analyzing their performance, and offering recommendations on how to improve
- Creating and executing promotional campaigns with a focus on ROI
- Building reports using internal data, optimizing overall affiliate channel performance
- Interest in the crypto space, understanding basic terminology
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Previous influencer marketing experiences would be a huge plus
- Fluent English and 1 other local languages
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire