Ankr provides Web3 infrastructure for easy, accessible and affordable deployment of blockchain nodes, API’s, decentralized staking infrastructure and Layer 2 scaling solutions, designed to lower the entry barrier for everyday people, enterprises, and developers to contribute to blockchain ecosystems. Check us out at https://www.ankr.com/
Ankr was founded in 2017 in Berkeley, California. Its founding team and headquarters are based in San Francisco. Ankr’s distributed team of 50+ people operates from offices in San Francisco, Shanghai, Moscow, and Amsterdam.
The Affiliate Marketing Manager will be responsible for building our affiliate program from the ground-up including developing the platform, identifying and recruiting affiliates, developing creative assets and meeting revenue goals.
The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated multi-tasker with strong organization and analytical skills and comfortable dealing with large data sets and complex models.
What we are looking for in a Affiliate Marketing Manager:
- Develop, manage and optimize affiliate marketing opportunities to grow traffic and revenue
- Negotiate and manage contracts and commission structures for affiliates
- Get affiliates excited and engaged about offers/products/services
- Identify and recruit new affiliates through various channels including social networks, cryptocurrency communities and groups, blog posts, email, etc.
- Proactively build the number of affiliate partners through outreach, recruiting and relationships to achieve monthly growth goals
- Monitor affiliate activity, analyze performance, identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to increase affiliate performance
- Present reports for relevant program metrics such as number of affiliate partners recruited, conversion rates, conversions generated per affiliate, ROI, ROAS, etc.
- Notable exposure in digital marketing with a focus on affiliate marketing and direct response
- The ability to independently prospect, recruit, and onboard affiliates
- Deep understanding of digital marketing, customer acquisition, conversion techniques
- Experience with affiliate platforms preferred (e.g. CJ, Impact, Rakuten, ClickBank)
- Purpose and results-driven with an ability to accomplish tasks on deadlines
- Advanced analytical skills, able to build and maintain reporting
- Strong relationship building, communication and negotiation skills
- Understanding of SEO ranking tactics
- Experience with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics