Our mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. In our first decade, Kraken has risen to become one of the largest, most successful and respected crypto exchanges on the planet.
We are changing the way the world thinks about finance and our range of successful products are playing a critical role in the mainstream adoption of crypto assets. We continue to trail-blaze into new territory with the introduction of Kraken Bank, providing a more seamless integration between crypto and the traditional financial system. This makes us the first crypto company (ever) to be awarded a U.S. state banking charter.
Our diverse group of 2,000+ Krakenites are distributed all over the world as part of our ‘remote first’ culture, united by a shared passion for delighting customers, upholding crypto values and achieving our meaningful mission. We attract people who push themselves to improve, are radically transparent and think differently in order to unlock their potential.
Crypto is a rapidly evolving industry and we’re just getting started. We’re growing fast and you’re invited to join the revolution!
About the Role
Kraken is looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to lead and execute the Affiliate marketing program.
This role involves working in a dynamic, fast-paced and feedback-driven environment to solve complex business problems where you will be given the opportunity to add value from day one. This role reports directly to the Paid Acquisition lead position.
- Develop and execute the global affiliate strategy
- Optimize the program to increase revenue per affiliate partner
- Acquire new affiliates to grow total revenue contribution
- Partner with Client Engagement to provide high-quality client experience
- Work with Marketing and Design teams to optimize creative
- Manage relationships with affiliate partners
- Own the affiliate budget, including commission and budget spend
- Ensure timely and accurate invoicing by vendors and affiliates
- Take a diplomatic leadership approach to involve stakeholders early and get cross-functional work done; be a proactive leader and decision-maker
- Be an owner: step up and take the lead on challenging, ambiguous work
- At least 2+ years of affiliate marketing experience
- B2C experience a must
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Experience with affiliate marketing on a global scale
- Experience with affiliate platforms: Impact, CJ Affiliate, etc
- Crypto experience not required
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique backgrounds and experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives.