Blockchain.com is the world’s leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
Every so often an opportunity arises to take an impactful role at the right company at the right time — and this is one such opportunity. We’re living through a time when the macro environment makes the time ripe for disruption of the financial system. Watching a crypto market that’s never before garnered this much institutional attention. And building a company that is one of the handful of unicorns that’s successfully operated in crypto for nearly a decade.
We are looking for an experienced affiliate partnership manager with a proven track record of building a successful global affiliate network. This role will be responsible for growing our global network of affiliate partners, implementing affiliate marketing strategy and execution, and aggressively acquiring new affiliates. They will track, monitor, and iterate on the strategy — whether generating campaigns, promotions, or partnering with other organizations. We’re so early in the growth of crypto, so this will be an opportunity to write the playbook for affiliate marketing.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Scale and optimize paid campaigns to drive customer acquisition via influencer networks, blogs, business entities, and other media channels.
- Create and implement marketing strategies drive awareness with affiliates and drive growth of the affiliate funnel/pipeline.
- Proactively acquire new partners who can generate awareness and conversion of affiliates.
- Establish relationships with industrial key influencers and other marketing partners.
- Work closely with the internal marketing team in addition to legal, data science, and growth engineering to not only strategize and source but to coordinate resources.
- Be relentlessly data-driven, iterating on campaigns to double down on what’s working and continue to experiment with ways to grow the affiliate business..
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- The foremost quality for this position or any position at Blockchain.com is integrity
- 5+ years of related experience in affiliate marketing, including negotiating and optimizing affiliate deals, ideally with focus on finance, fintech, or crypto.
- Strong working knowledge of direct affiliate relationships and affiliate management platforms.
- Analytical abilities to develop tracking and metrics so that the affiliate program is rigorously data driven.
- Familiarity with the crypto trading ecosystem is a strong plus.
- Outstanding organizational and analytical skills, able to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter who excels in relationship building and ownership of projects.
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Unlimited books policy; order the technical resources you need or simply pick something up from our company library.
- Apple equipment.
- Full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company.
- Favorite GIF.
- LinkedIn profile.
- Link to Github, StackOverflow, personal website and/or blog (if applicable).