The Solana Foundation is dedicated to the adoption, decentralization, and security of the Solana network. Our mission is to help support and grow the Solana network and its community while driving mass adoption for blockchain. The Solana Foundation is working to realize a world where individuals own their data, use permissionless networks, and transfer information freely around the world.
What We Do
The Games, Entertainment, and Media team supports each of these three pillars, with an emphasis on adoption. Our work primarily focuses on three categories:
- Work with teams evaluating building applications in web3
- Support teams actively building on Solana
- Execute broader strategic efforts to grow the ecosystem.
We wear many hats: a successful BD team member often flexes the skillsets of deal analysis, technical sales, solutions engineering, go-to-market strategy, product management, and relationship management.
We support games, entertainment, and media companies building on the Solana blockchain with developer education, connections to teams across the ecosystem, product design reviews and feedback, and opportunities to build entirely new products and experiences together.
Solana Foundation is seeking a highly driven full-time Analyst/Associate to join our Games, Entertainment, and Media team. The ideal candidate is a highly organized, service-oriented and business-minded individual who is passionate about making a meaningful impact on efficiencies between Solana Foundation and our partners. You will help us with strategic growth plans and executions to achieve our business growth goals. You will identify needs and new opportunities and aspire to increase brand awareness.
To be successful in this role
You ideally have:
- A passion for and understanding of blockchain/cryptocurrencies; experience with reviewing whitepapers, tokenonmics, and crypto projects
- Relevant internships/work experience in consulting, venture capital, investment banking,startups, or games, entertainment and/or media businesses
- Strong interpersonal, written, and analytical skillsA proactive approach and growth mindset
- A high degree of energy, enthusiasm, and willingness to work hard
- Ability to interact effectively with global team members and partner studios building on the Solana network
- Experience supporting deal processes e.g.,
- Fielding inbound Web3 games, entertainment, and media investment opportunities and reviewing pitch decks / business plans
- conducting due diligence, including industry and competitive landscapes, product / market fit, business models, play tests, financial and KPI modeling, and writing and presenting investment memos
- Loves to play games, read comic books and/or create content
What We Offer:
- Very competitive salary and benefits
- 100% employer-paid health insurance for you and all your dependents (health PPO, dental, and vision)
- Life & Disability Insurance
- 401k program
- Generous wellness benefits and equipment/workspace budget
- Unlimited vacation policy