Energi (NRG) is a next-generation Proof of Stake (PoS) cryptocurrency, combining Ethereum-compatible smart contracts with on-chain governance, a self-funding treasury, and a layer 2 masternode network, enabling powerful DeFi applications.
We are a fully remote company with no fixed headquarters. The team is spread throughout the Americas, Europe, Africa, Asia, and Oceania. With more than 90 contributors, the team forms a well-linked network across a variety of locations, lifestyles, and backgrounds.
Energi’s culture is driven by integrity, strategic thinking, leadership, and the shared desire to perform at our peak. While our differences make us adaptable and versatile, it’s our shared values that give us the strength and drive to become the cryptocurrency for world consciousness.
What’s in It for You?
- Work flexible hours from anywhere and be part of a team that is driven by strong values and a clear shared vision.
- Directly shape the future of a completely new model for cryptocurrency and blockchain applications.
- Challenge your skills and push your creative limits working with the latest blockchain technologies & systems.
- Play an active role in one of the most significant technological innovations in human history.
- Receive a competitive salary paid in a combination of BTC and NRG.
What You Will Do
- You will report directly to the leadership team
- You will be responsible for executing internal controls testing. This includes identifying and evaluating the effectiveness of the key controls, documenting testing results, ensuring supporting documents corroborate the test results
- You are able to propose solutions to address gaps in internal controls.
- Build trust and maintain positive relationships with internal partners and cross-functional teams
- Coordinate process walk-throughs with functional business partners
- Update/ create process flowcharts/ narratives, Risk Control Matrix, etc. in a timely manner
- Prepare clear, accurate and complete workpapers in accordance with quality standards; meet project timelines and deliverable due dates
- Identify audit issues and perform root cause analysis with practical corrective solutions
- As necessary, perform follow-up on assigned audit report action plans to ensure that the business partners have completed agreed upon action
- Prepare periodic dashboard to keep management apprised of testing status and escalate any exceptions / key issues.
- Perform other duties, special projects as assigned.
- 3-5 years of Internal Audit experience including Financial Services/Technology
- Strong technical skills including, Risks, Controls, Operational Processes
- Knowledge of blockchain and DLT principles. Hands-on experience is preferred
- General proficiency in Computer Science, Software Engineering, and/or Mathematics
- Proficient in Google Suite (Sheets, Docs, Slides), Visio
- Must be detail-oriented; able to work independently and collaborate cross-functionally
- Solid analytical, and research skills
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to details
- Highly organized, enthusiastic, and motivated
- Self-driven with the ability to deliver results with minimal supervision
- Fluent English communicator
- Values aligned with the Energi culture and values
This role is not open to 3rd party organizations or agencies. Any candidates sent will be considered free of any charges
Energi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.