Swish is a world-class development studio which teams have delivered products for Google, Microsoft, Gatorade, Nasdaq, Factset, and other major enterprises.
The blockchain engineering team at Swish is looking for talented Product Managers (PM) to be the product owners from conception to delivery and bridge the technical and business worlds. PMs ensure a flawless project lifecycle both from client and devs teams perspectives.
As a Blockchain Product Manager, as soon as a project starts, you will be the interface between Swish and the client. You are in charge of setting direction and owning the project. This includes setting up the team to work on the project, creating sprints for the development team as well as leading the developers team throughout the entire project lifecycle.
Prior experience with blockchain projects is required but we are flexible as to which paths you’ve taken to get it. You should have prior experience in taking part in developing high-quality server and blockchain architecture and be excited about doing this in a way that transforms how companies run their businesses.
We are looking for individuals who are passionate about being at the forefront of a new technological paradigm and can lead the design and development of scalable applications. A successful candidate will bring a passion for excellent customer service and the ability to deliver results within a fast-moving, agile environment.
You are driven by a desire to create a great client experience and have the spirit of a team player as well as a leader.
- Be the interface between Swish and the client
- Onboard new clients and projects
- Create the team and the sprints for the project
- Lead the developers team throughout the entire project lifecycle: Setting-up responsibilities and tasks, Creating stories, Reviewing deliverables, Thinking through edge cases of designs, Ensuring timelines are respected, Coordinating individual deliverables and managing interdependencies, Operating as the open channel of communication between the internal team and the client team
- Present deliverables to the client and take feedback
- Collaborate with the Growth and Fulfillment teams to improve processes and project lifecycle
- Build and maintain rapport with clients
- Prior experience managing Blockchain-related projects
- 5+ years experience in management/customer experience
- Ability to streamline and organize projects and people
- A keen aptitude for sharp feedback and structured communication
- Excellent communication skills allowing you to adapt to different stakeholders
- Ability to present technical concepts in a business-friendly fashion
- Strong passion for innovation
- Strong drive to create an excellent client experience
- Independent and self-driven
- Background in cryptography, networking, or distributed systems
- Familiarity with React/Flux, Node, Drizzle, Truffle, cryptoeconomics, or protocol-level blockchain development
- Experience in small startup environments helping large enterprises.
- Experience with a distributed team / remote work