Rarible is one of the largest decentralized, creator-centric NFT marketplaces for multimedia content, including but not limited to digital art, collectibles, music, videos, and more. Rarible offers a user-friendly, community-led experience for creators and collectors to come together, with over $40 million in trading volume in April 2021 alone.
Rarible is at the forefront of the digital creative renaissance and home to the NFT creations of world famous artists and brands across industries, including Mark Cuban, Steve Harvey, Tyga, Lindsay Lohan, Bhad Bhabie, Megadeth, Taco Bell, Dole, and more.
Rarible has an extremely active community of followers, creators, curators and collectors who are actively shaping the future of our marketplace and the evolution of digital ownership in web 3.0. We’re looking for a bold, creative partner marketing trailblazer who will support the development and execution of highly-impactful co-marketing programs to fuel our growth. Join our motivated and rapidly growing global, decentralized and fully remote team to help build the #1 NFT marketplace of the future.
Rarible has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to learn and grow every day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. We’d love for you to join our growing team!
- Rarible is seeking a fearless and bold Brand Creative Designer to design brand and marketing content to reach our creator, curator, collector and developer audiences across our owned and operated digital channels in a way that brings our platform to life and engages our communities in a data-centric way. This is a highly visible role and rewarding growth opportunity that reports directly to the VP, Head of Marketing. You will interact across functions including Community and Performance Marketing, PR, Product, Engineering, Partner, Business Development, Support and Design teams. We are looking for a Brand Creative Designer to join the team with a background in developing holistic and timeless brand design systems that ladder up to our brand strategy and narrative. This person must have a strong background in brand architecture, craft and design thinking, with a proven track record of working on integrated efforts. You must be comfortable working across many media touch-points, creating and scaling rigorous design systems with high-fidelity. You’re a conceptual thinker who can bring your ideas to life in new and inspiring ways. When you decide to make something, you see your vision through from concept to launch.
- Work with our internal Marketing Team and agencies to develop brand content and design solutions with a high level of craft and attention to detail for our always-on global communication and content strategy across our owned and operated community channels targeting artists, creators, curators, and collectors
- Identify creative trends within our community to ensure Rarible remains at the forefront of the cultural zeitgeist
- Work collaboratively across functions to weave our brand system and story together visually
- Manage the Rarible brand visual system and optimize to make sure we visually break through the clutter and reach our target audiences in data-centric ways
- Collaborate well with external creatives, marketing leadership, stakeholders and production agencies
- Build global design work that optimizes for success based on data and analytics
Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience in designing for brands
- Demonstrated experience in digital content design across social channels, system building, strategic conceptual skills, and creating and managing work from ideation to final productionPortfolio featuring work across brand systems and campaign design
- Experience across the full palette of design expression: traditional, digital, social, experiential, and ideas that drive earned media
- Self-starter who can self-prioritize tasks and remain productive with minimal supervision
- Ability to succeed in a global, remote environment, working cross-company successfully to drive results
- Relentless innovator and creative thinker with the ability to form ideas into actions that translate into memorable design systems
- Ability to manage deadlines and work collaboratively in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Understanding of the crypto and NFT landscape a plus
- Empathy and intuition
- Being a hustler & influencer on your own
What do we offer
📍 Working for a rapidly expanding global rocketship
📍 Mentorship, training and career progression plans with leadership focused on developing the teams
📍 Team that cares about products and working conditions
📍 Flexible hours
📍 Full-time, paid vacations
📍 Remote first with relocation packages available
📍 Hardware and software support
📍 Attractive packages, including healthcare and dental benefits, 401K and base equity and/or tokens