Our mission is to unlock the collaborative power of communities by making Web3 universally easy to use, access, and build on
Working with ConsenSys puts you at the forefront of an evolving paradigm, transforming our society for the better. We fundamentally believe blockchain is the next generation of technology that can lay the foundation for a more just and equitable society.
Blockchain tech is just over 10 years old. Ethereum itself is still a toddler and we’re far from reaching our full potential. You’ll get to work on the tools, infrastructure, and apps that scale these platforms to billions of users.
You’ll be constantly exposed to new concepts, ideas, and frameworks from your peers, and as you work on different projects — challenging you to stay at the top of your game. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that reaches the edge of our ecosystem. ConsenSys alumni have moved on to become tech entrepreneurs, CEOs, and team leads at tech companies.
Creatives at ConsenSys make work that moves the crypto industry forward, spreading our leading-edge products far and wide into the world and pushing for the adoption of Web3 technology. We’re an ambitious team, using our unique point of view to create work that infiltrates crypto culture, influences mindsets, and prizes ourselves on being defiantly optimistic.
What you’ll do
We’re looking for a Brand Marketing Lead to own a portfolio of two ConsenSys brands, across global markets. These brands build products for Web3 and blockchain developers and are amongst the leaders in their categories. The candidate will report into the Brand Marketing Director.
- To devise a clear, concise and compelling brand strategy for the respective brands and execute this strategy globally through integrated marketing programs.
- Set, manage and deliver against brand objectives for each of the brands. This includes leading brand research projects for the respective brands as and when required, and managing our partner research agencies who will assist with the compilation of this research.
- Increase the equity in the brands and articulate this value to all stakeholders, internal and external.
- Serve as custodian of the brands within ConsenSys as well as in the market.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Compile a comprehensive diagnosis of the brand.
- Devise the respective positioning of each of the brands in the market.
- Devise and execute the GTM brand marketing strategy for each brand.
- Manage the brand codes and how we uitilise these for relevant audiences.
- Devise, plan and execute integrated brand marketing campaigns in relevant markets around the world.
- Manage media, creative and research agency relationships as and when required to support in the execution of campaigns or initiatives.
- You’ll collaborate regularly with any one of the Product Marketing, Growth Marketing, Brand Design, Comms & Content, Developer Experience & Community or Partner Marketing teams to deliver against the brand marketing objectives.
Would be great if you brought this to the role
- At least 3 years prior experience as a Brand Marketing Manager for a consumer goods, tech or crypto brand or portfolio of brands.
- Experience of working with brands in the Web3 space is a bonus but not essential.
- Proven experience managing integrated marketing campaigns with multiple stakeholders. From concept to execution.
- Proven experience of positioning a brand in the market and executing against that positioning.
- Proven experience of working with multiple cross-functional partners to achieve a marketing objective or common goal. The ability to navigate the complexities of a matrix organization is essential.
- Proven ability to manage multiple brands, projects and internal stakeholders.
- An interest in, or exposure to crypto or Web3 in some capacity is essential in ensuring the candidate is able to get the most out of the role.
- Excellent communication skills. We’re looking for someone who has the ability to articulate complex concepts in simple terms.
- The ability to absorb large volumes of information, decide on what is relevant and package that into a compelling and effective brand marketing strategy and plan to execute is ideal.
- Comfortable working in a highly fluid, fast paced environment that requires the individual to be solutions focussed.
Don’t meet all the requirements? Don’t sweat it. We’re passionate about building a diverse team of humans and as such, if you think you’ve got what it takes for our chaotic-but-fun, remote-friendly, start-up environment—apply anyway, detailing your relevant transferable skills in your cover letter. While we have a pretty good idea of what we need, we’re ready for you to challenge our thinking on who needs to be in this role.
The salary range for US-based candidates only will be determined throughout the interview process depending on experience and skills. Candidates should anticipate a base salary (not including bonus, equity or other benefits) of $USD 126,000 – 244,000
ConsenSys is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. ConsenSys is aware of fraudulent recruitment practices and we encourage all applicants to review our best practices to protect yourself which can be found (https://consensys.net/careers/best-practices-to-avoid-recruitment-fraud/).