You’re a self-starter. You believe in tackling the most important problems, even if they are the most difficult problems. You’re comfortable with the unknown and understand that startup life means that you’re going to be wearing multiple hats. And that’s what motivates you. You’re accountable and obsessed with improvement, both in yourself and in others. You’re up to the challenge of building a world-class company that aims to be the infrastructure for more secure software for all.
About the Company:
CertiK leads blockchain security by securing smart contracts and blockchains networks with proprietary methodology, techniques, and tooling. Founded by Computer Science professors of Yale University and Columbia University, CertiK has audited and secured over $8B in assets, including many of the world’s top blockchain projects. Our aim is to build the most passionate, technically-gifted, and engineering-focused blockchain security team. Some of our notable clients include Binance, Terra, Matic, Lien Protocol, Akropolis, Aave, bZx, Ampleforth, Fetch.ai, Reserve, HDAC, Kava, Thorchain, and over 200 exciting projects.
The research efforts of CertiK have also received grants from IBM and the Ethereum Foundation, and notable investors include Binance Labs, Bitmain, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Matrix Partners, and NEO Global Capital, among others.
- Passionate about Cryptocurrency/Defi/Blockchain is a plus
- BS in Computer Science / Economic/ Marketing / Business related fields
- At least 1 year of BDR/SDR experience with enterprise SaaS/Blockchain.
- Manage existing relationships and find opportunities for growth.
- Coordinate and lead advertising-like campaigns, including preparation, launch, and performance reporting.
- Conduct presentations and product demos over the web and in person.
- Communicate with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience building a pipeline by qualifying leads and developing opportunities.
- The initiative to seek out new ways of finding opportunities i.e. discord, telegram
- Ability to easily understand and pitch new products and technology, focusing on value prop.
- Naturally curious and an eagerness to learn
- Take ownership of executing strategic and value-added relationships and partnership aligned with our product roadmap
- Ability to quickly adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
- Unafraid to fail and quickly owns up to it
- Financial, blockchain, cybersecurity or crypto industry experience.