Oasis Labs is building a privacy-first, high-performance cloud computing platform on blockchain. Oasis’s integrated hardware-software technologies aim to enable cloud-scale, real-world applications, including machine learning, for the first time on blockchain. Oasis Labs is led by a team of academic and entrepreneurial leaders and backed by a diverse range of investors including a16zcrypto, Accel and Binance. For more information, visit: https://www.oasislabs.com/
- Identify, engage, and expand partnerships with enterprises in the Oasis Labs ecosystem
- Assess landscape of enterprises and dapp developers to plan priorities and focus areas
- Manage partnership pipeline from prospecting through formal or informal partnership
- When needed, drive contract and legal
- Partner with product management to synthesize developer needs and feedback into feature planning
- Research and stay up-to-speed on ecosystem developments and feature evolution across blockchain projects.
- Understand Oasis technology and its place in the broader ecosystem. Understand dapp development in Oasis Labs
- 4+ years in business development, management consulting, or corporate finance
- Strong skills on data driven decision making and execution
- MBA (preferred)
- Technical degree or experience (plus)
- Passionate about blockchain, privacy and smart contracts (plus)
Oasis Labs is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Oasis Labs does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law.