We are Foris Europe – the operational power of Crypto.com.
Crypto.com is redefining how money is being moved, spent and invested. Crypto.com is democratizing blockchain technology by designing beautiful, simple and useful financial services that have a lasting, positive impact on people’s lives.
We are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join our Partnerships team where your success will drive the growth of Crypto.com Pay, the best cryptocurrency payment solution for merchants and service providers. You will be responsible for building your sales pipeline, lead negotiations, close prospects and execute retention initiatives to ensure the business objectives of Crypto.com Pay are met.
In this role, you will:
- Focus on pitching Crypto.com Pay to prospects by utilizing a wide variety of communication channels, including cold-calls, discovery emails, video conferences, social media, etc.;
- Be in charge of building and managing your pipeline to ensure achievement of set business objectives;
- Act as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to your prospects and accounts;
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed;
- Regularly track and report performance metrics of your accounts;
- Up-to-date with industry trends to provide strategic insights and identify areas of improvement;
- Coordinate with different operational teams to ensure timely and successful delivery of Crypto.com Pay to your prospects and accounts;
- Identify and support additional initiatives to facilitate the growth of Crypto.com Pay.
- Proven work experience in solution sales, business development or partnerships;
- Track record of meeting and exceeding business established goals;
- Confidence to connect, pitch and close prospects at all levels of an organization, including C-level executives;
- High level of organization, focus and ability to work under pressure;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (English);
- Proficiency in MS Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience in the cryptocurrency, payments or e-commerce industry;
- Experience in utilizing a CRM Tool for managing workflows (e.g Salesforce, Hubspot);
- Experience in a client-facing or service-oriented role;
- Fluency in written and verbal communication skills in a second language;
- Degree holder in business or commerce-related field;
- Demonstrated interest in Cryptocurrency and Blockchain technology.
- We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech;
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve. The possibilities are limitless and depend on you;
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team;
- You will get to be involved in developing a brand-new product from scratch alongside a talented team.
If you meet the requirements above and feel ready to dive into our challenging dynamics, by joining the Foris Europe’s team on a permanent contract basis, we are looking forward to receiving your CV in English by applying below.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information on the next steps of our application process.