TrustToken is freeing money to create more value for all.
As traditional finance is being challenged by cryptocurrencies, our team is assembling the fundamental building blocks to deliver the unprecedented opportunity and greater accessibility of decentralized finance to anyone with an internet connection.
We’re known for two products: TrueFi, the first project to bring collateral-free lending to the blockchain; and TrueCurrencies, the world’s most trusted asset-backed stablecoins, in five denominations.
TrustToken’s TrueFi platform brings uncollateralized lending on-chain, offering lenders high earning rates with full transparency of how their funds are allocated, and borrowers the ease of fast, fixed-rate, fixed-term loans without collateral requirements. Borrowers build credit scores by using the platform, paving the way for credit lines in TrueFi 2.0
Our TrueCurrencies (TUSD, TGBP, TAUD, TCAD, THKD) are the world’s most trusted stablecoins. Each is fully collateralized and attested live on-chain, leading the way in transparency in our industry. Collectively, these stablecoins now move billions of dollars around the world each month, including across +100 trading partners like Binance, Huobi, and OKEx. TUSD users enjoy lightning-fast transactions, easy minting and redemptions, and obsessive customer service.
Our team is global with employees based in San Francisco, Ireland, and remote, made up of talented people from Google, Facebook, and Coinbase. We’re backed by luminaries at A16z crypto, Blacktower, Founders Fund Angel, Stanford StartX, and other top VC from North America, Europe, and Asia. Our team is on a mission to empower people by opening access to financial opportunities. We believe that new technology will allow us to make financial freedom as accessible as the internet, and each day, we’re working on the fundamental elements to make this world possible. It’s going to be a long journey, and we’re just at the beginning.
What Makes You A Great Fit: You feel comfortable having CXO level dialogues. Persistence is your middle name and you consistently find creative solutions to get your foot in the door of a target organization. You are fascinated by the massive shift taking place in the global financial ecosystem and want to be at the cutting edge of these changes. You think strategically and opportunistically about the future of the business.
- Help build culture, process, and strategy for both the business development team and company at large
- Travel [25-50%], to develop strong relationships with global top financial technology companies. This means managing the pipeline from identification to
- Research, identify, and secure strategic partnerships within the broader crypto and financial technology
- Collaborate with legal, product, and engineering to develop and document partnership strategies for the
- Work with cross-functional teams including, legal, and marketing to launch and manage new partners and partnership programs in efforts to drive the development of TrustToken’s ecosystem and capture additional market
- Be responsible for all of our diverse yet complementary product platforms.
We’re Looking for someone with:
- 10+ years of experience in finance, business development, sales, product management, or similar roles at a top financial technology company or financial institution, working closely with technology companies on platform or product partnership
- Experienced and proven negotiator who is excited by partnerships and deal-making.
- Strong product instinct and ability to identify opportunities for TrustToken to leverage partners’ existing and in-development products, as well as the ability to collaborate with TrustToken’s Product and Engineering organization to build world-class features for our users.
- 8+ years working with financial technology companies and/or an understanding of the banking industry, how they produce profits, and remain compliant.
- An understanding of product strategy and key requirements for scaling products and operations through
- Strong verbal and written communication skills – including the ability to speak to different constituencies such as business development, product, engineering, and sales internally and
- Ability to manage a team, be proactive, and handle uncertainty and ambiguity.
Does this sound like you? We’d love to hear from you if so.