As one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto. Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide – our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption. But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions. Now is not the time to sit on the sidelines. Join us to bring crypto to the world.
About the Role
This is a fully remote role.
Given our explosive growth and the incredible opportunity in front of us, we are working to innovate across all aspects of the company and execute on our highly ambitious plans.
The Business Operations team works closely with all functional areas of the company to improve Kraken’s effectiveness and efficiency. The team acts as a thought partner to leadership across the company, helping them understand and improve operational processes.
On a daily basis, the team delivers actionable data-driven insights and recommendations that helps the company stay organized and coordinated.
- Lead the execution of high-impact, cross-functional projects;
- Establish partnerships across functions, gaining a deep understanding of their operating models and identifying opportunities for innovation and improvement;
- Bring workflow management and automation tools to bear in order to improve process infrastructure for scaling and performance;
- Identify and gather baseline metrics to measure the impact of projects, using continuous improvement methods;
- Bring stellar analytical methods to complex challenges around scale, operating models and cross-functional processes;
- Own initial delivery of recommendations, demonstrating proof-of-concepts and real business outcomes while spurring change;
- Cultivate a deep understanding of what makes Kraken tick and readily identify and address potential blockers to progress.
- Bachelor’s degree;
- 3+ years experience in a similar role;
- Consistent track record of performing data analysis;
- Experience processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis;
- Proactive communicator with excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills;
- Passion for solving complex problems and building scalable processes;
- Creativity, adaptability, tenacity, a sense of urgency, and a hands-on, roll-up your sleeves work ethic;
- Strong interest in and familiarity with both cryptocurrency and traditional financial industries;
- Experience and proven track record in business process management consulting or operations roles in the financial services or technology industries;
- Experience navigating complex operational hurdles in hyper-growth companies.
Location Tagging: #EU #US #CANADA #LI-Remote
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique and diverse experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives, regardless of their background.
As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.