The Block is the leading information services brand in the digital asset space. The Block delivers news research, and deep insight into how this emerging sector interacts with traditional finance, technology, governments, and markets.
Founded in 2018 and based in NYC, The Block’s team is spread across 8 time zones, covering the global cryptocurrency and blockchain space 24/7. Through The Block’s websites, newsletters, podcasts and events, we interact with tens of thousands of technologists, financial market participants, Fortune 500 professionals, global service providers, policymakers every day. The Block’s foundation is simple: we are the first and final word in digital assets.
The Block is hiring a Campaign Coordinator to assist The Block’s Sales and Account Management teams in providing world class services to the most respected brands and institutions in the digital asset space. As a valued team member you will play a vital role in assisting the planning, delivery, and reporting of sponsorship campaigns. Please read the following details about the position available:
- Prepare and manage advertising assets for our sponsors, which include some of the largest and most successful companies across crypto, fintech, and traditional financial services
- Coordinate and update sponsorship campaigns on our website, newsletters and social channels, including but not limited to The Block’s podcast, events, research reports, and sponsored pages, and ensuring our sponsors are properly and consistently represented
- Assist with pre and post execution and promotion of The Block’s digital events
- Prepare advertisement performance reports for our sponsors, while developing a deep understanding of the driving factors behind a successful campaign
- Distribute The Block’s content across Facebook, LinkedIn and other platforms
- 0-2 years of experience in marketing, or digital advertising operations
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Finance,Communications, or related fields
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize team requests ensuring all deliverables are met in a timely and professional manner
- Ability to switch between quantitative and qualitative focused responsibilities
- Experience with Excel, PowerPoint, and G-Suite products
- Working experience with Google Analytics and WordPress
- Familiarity with digital assets, crypto, and blockchain technology
What We Offer
- Working closely with the sales, account management, and ad operations team
- Significant opportunity for personal growth and advancement, supported by a best-in-class team
- Open communication with The Block’s leadership. We’re always listening and encourage contribution from everyone
- Unlimited paid time off
- Robust health benefits packages including access to a 401k and various medical, dental and vision plans
- Full support for remote work during COVID-19.
Working at The Block
The Block operates at high speed and significant rates of change. You’ll have a chance to help shape the company through your work — and you’re joining us at the beginning. Our needs will grow and change over time as will opportunities to work with us. If you’re not a perfect fit for our job listings, contact us and explain why you want to join The Block.
The Block provide comprehensive benefits to employees, including health insurance and equity; is an equal-opportunity employer; seeks applicants from all backgrounds; and does not discriminate on the basis of ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, race, disability, or any other protected status under applicable local, state, and federal laws.