Please note, all positions at Binance require relevant experience. Applications without required experience will not be considered.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money for people around the world.
Are you looking to be a part of one of the most influential companies in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
As a Card Operations Manager you will be responsible for all aspects of card operations and you will play a key role in shaping the customer experience and the business moving forward. It is a great role for someone who likes investigating complex problems, getting to root cause and implementing elegant solutions. On a daily basis, you will be investigating card and payment related issues, own card operational processes and work closely with different teams (customer experience, developers, fin-crime, product, design) as well as external partners to create scalable tools and processes.
- Be the ‘go to’ person for troubleshooting and investigating complex customer queries related to use of their Binance card.
- Partner management: managing BAU to ensure the seamless delivery of our card services with operational partners.
- Share responsibility for incident management and assuring our reliability and business continuity, as well as communication with customers over card operational issues.
- Share ownership of the internal bugs and issues process within operations and work closely with QA, engineering and product to investigate and prioritise solutions
- Own all aspects of Binance card distribution including manufacturing, packaging, shipping and day to day interaction with our card production bureau.
- Share responsibility for improving operational processes – defining/improving, monitoring and reporting (such as refunds, transaction reconciliation, rewards program operations).
- Plan internal tools and processes and work with product and engineering teams to build them to improve internal efficiency as well as the customer experience
- Working closely with other departments (CX, compliance/KYC/fraud, product, marketing, etc) to achieve operational objectives
- Have a graduate degree, with a preference to technical /engineering/economics
- Have 2-4 years of work experience in a fast-paced environment
- Be enthusiastic about being part of a team who seeks to change the way people interact with financial services
- Have a passion for financial services, payments and operational processes and creating great user experiences
- Be a Problem Solver, Highly Analytical, Resourceful, Hard working
- Have excellent communication and organisational skills
- Have SQL experience, and proficiency in one programming language is a plus
- Payments industry experience is a strong preference
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire