A BIT ABOUT US
We are a bold new game studio with a mission to build cutting edge AAA entertainment for the 21st century. Our team are veterans in the fields of online games, social games and crypto from Epic Games, Riot, Blizzard, Sony, EA and Decentraland. We are fully funded and building a dream team of A-players who want to work with the best of the best and take their careers to the next level.
We’re looking for our first-ever CFO following two quarters of explosive growth. The right candidate is an experienced gaming executive who’s been responsible for a company’s P&L and has made a meaningful contribution to its business strategy. This role is ideal for someone who’s interested in web3 and its impact in online gaming, and who could lead a small team while delivering results as an individual contributor. This is a full-time, remote position that can be done from anywhere in the world with a good internet connection.
- Responsible for end-to-end leadership of the Finance function.
- Work with the CEO and exec team to develop and carry out financial strategy and overall strategic plan for the company.
- Help manage the company Treasury by considering cash needs. Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization’s operations.
- Responsible for the data room whenever the company is fundraising.
- Maintain reliable and current revenue, profit, and cost forecasting reports. Provide financial analysis to the Board.
- Oversee the preparation of all financial and government reporting. Ensure compliance with all applicable laws and company policies.
- Providing leadership, direction, and management of the finance and accounting team and contractors.
- Proven experience as CFO, finance officer or relevant role.
- In-depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices.
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively as an individual contributor and a leader of a small team.
- Proficient in SQL. Able to run queries independently.
- Knowledge of cryptocurrencies, international payments & trading platforms.
- Experience with international corporate groups.
- Fluent in English.
- Experience with mergers and acquisitions and investor relations.
- Ability to constructively receive and give critical feedback.
- Experience in a similar role for a gaming company.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Experience working with gaming veterans who’ve created titles with a gross aggregate revenue of over $10B USD.
- Fully remote work in a dynamic setting.
- Flexible PTO.
- Experience creating a new IP with franchise potential.