Bitpanda is a European digital investment platform. Founded in 2014 in Vienna, Austria by Eric Demuth, Paul Klanschek and Christian Trummer, Bitpanda believes that everyone should have access to the tools that remove the barriers that stand between people and their financial goals, empowering them to invest in what they want, when they want. We are Austria’s first unicorn start-up, with more than 500 team members, over 2.7 million users, multiple “Best Startup of the Year” awards and we’re one of Europe’s fastest-growing fintechs. Our talented team works across international offices in Vienna and Krakow. We are looking for great people who are ready to make an impact, right from day one. And the best part? As we continue to expand our global footprint, we’re now also hiring in the UK, Germany, France, Spain, Turkey, Italy and Poland. Invest in your future and join us on our mission to change the way the world views investing.
Given our extraordinary growth, we are now looking for a Chief of Staff. In this position you will help the founders and CEOs as well as the leadership team to operationally manage the business. In this role you are perfectly located in the centre of strategic decision-making and you will have the chance to see all aspects of the business. This level of access to our business represents a unique opportunity to be exposed to and operate at the highest levels of business strategy and operations to one of the most exciting Fintech in Europe that’s already at scale, profitable, and growing quickly. You’ll build relationships with senior leaders inside and outside the org, and bring your skills to bear on some of our most interesting, high stakes work.
What you’ll do:
- Work alongside the CEOs and the Leadership Team, reporting directly to the Chief Product Officer
- Develop a deep understanding of the business, internally and externally in order to provide in-depth analysis and advice
- Driving the company’s operating capabilities to surpass customer satisfaction and retention, and company goals
- Consistently evaluate company priorities and organize information to facilitate decision making for the company’s executive team
- Own, manage and drive strategic and special projects
- Drive performance by building deep relationships across the company, particularly at the leadership level to help hold the company and teams accountable for their commitments.
- Work on all sorts of strategic and critical items, working with employees as well as customers and board members.
- Amplify CEO and leadership communication – CEOs spend most of the day communicating, so effective communication is a big part of the job. Presentations need to be comprehensive and crisp, particularly for important communications to boards, town hall meetings and critical customers as well as prepare quarterly board decks.
What we’re looking for:
- 4-8 years of professional experience, ideally in Management Consulting, Investment Banking or top tech scaleups.
- Ability to work well with executives, and able to lead and influence across multiple levels and functions of an organization
- Comfortable working in time-sensitive and rapidly evolving situations
- High EQ and strong interpersonal skills
- High tolerance for ambiguity and complexity, while being efficient with limited resources
- Mature judgment and discretion in keeping sensitive information confidential
- Ability to get things done
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
What we offer:
– Competitive salary
– Individual stock option plan
– Exclusive premiums when trading on Bitpanda
– Learning and development budget/possibilities
– Flexible working hours
– Latest hardware
– Gym discount
– Free company health consultations
– Regular team events and a yearly team trip
– Modern office in Vienna’s fintech hub in the 2nd district
– German classes
– Sustainable merch
– And more
Do you like what you are reading and want to find out more? We look forward to meeting you! Please submit your application in English.