Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Handling compensation cases and seek settlement solutions with clients when any issues or complaints raised
- Immediately escalating serious complaints or issues that you are not equipped to deal with.
- Promptly responding to customer queries via email, live chat, video, phone, and social media channels
- Liaising with colleagues or managers to find the best solutions to customers’ issues.
- Identifying common problems and escalating them to management, along with possible suggestions for improvement, wherever possible.
- Familiarizing yourself with new products and services as they are introduced.
- Bachelor’s degree required, major in finance, business, communications, or a related field is a plus
- 1-3 years experience in a customer service role or equivalent experience of handling client complaints and compensation cases
- Experience or background in financial industry is a strong plus
- The ability to respond appropriately under pressure.
- Sound judgment and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire