Kraken is changing the world. Join the revolution!
Our mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. Founded in 2011 and with over 4 million clients, Kraken is one of the world’s largest, most successful bitcoin exchanges and we’re growing faster than ever. Our range of successful products are playing an important role in the mainstream adoption of crypto assets. We attract people who constantly push themselves to think differently and chart exciting new paths in a rapidly growing industry. Kraken is a diverse group of dreamers and doers who see value in being radically transparent.
In less than a decade Kraken has risen to become one of the best and most respected crypto exchanges in the world. We are changing the way the world thinks about money and finance. The crypto industry is experiencing unprecedented growth and Kraken is leading the charge. We’ve grown from 70 Krakenites in January 2017 to over 1200 today and we have no intention of slowing down.
As Client Engagement’s (CE) Quality Assurance (QA) Manager, you would conceptualize, establish and drive a Quality Assurance program which leads Client Engagement to deliver better service to Kraken clients. Understanding the broad scope of support that we offer and the competitive advantage that superb client support gives Kraken, as a successful Quality Assurance Manager, you would embrace the challenge of designing a standardized process for conducting and scoring QA across our organization.
With a strong focus on data utilization, you will act as a focal point for our function, proactively sharing information on quality of service that will drive decision making in areas such as worker compensation and training. Constantly seeking out opportunities to refine the program that you design to score QA, you would partner closely with team leads, data analysts and trainers, ensuring that training and QA scoring materials remain aligned, and that you can investigate trends observed during QA to take meaningful actions and report on the overall effectiveness of the program.
You would always be seeking to intimately understand client expectations in order to poise CE to exceed them and make lasting good impressions. This work will play an essential role in achieving Kraken’s mission of accelerating the global adoption of cryptocurrency.
- Build a system to measure QA on all chat, phone and support ticket requests
- Work alongside the CE Operations management team and influence the direction of other operations-focused teams through your team’s findings
- Build and manage a team of up to 20 QA specialists, leveraging external resources and top internal support talent to source team members
- Use QA findings to drive changes to team procedures, share best practices, and recommend targeted ad hoc training and influence access level changes for workers
- Supply leaders in Client Engagement with worker data that will be used to evaluate overall worker performance, impact worker compensation, and influence other major decisions
- Partner with data analysts to develop and maintain robust quality of service reporting tools, leveraging these tools to regularly produce program status updates that are shared cross-company
- Drive initiatives assigned by CE’s leadership team that aim to raise the quality of support provided by CE
- 3+ years of experience leading a Quality Assurance team at a company known for excellent customer service
- 10+ years of total work experience
- Working knowledge of project and workstream management tools such as Wrike, Confluence and Jira
- Tenacious self starter with an eye for detail and a talent for keeping processes simple
- Eager and proactive in serving stakeholder needs and sharing information
- Superb organizational skills with a results-oriented outlook
- Creative, forward-thinking and resourceful with an affinity for collaborative problem solving
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Excited to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and rapidly growing industry.
- Background in FinTech is a plus.
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique backgrounds and experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives.