Ripple is growing and we’re looking to hire a new team member to focus on Client Solutions for our APAC Sales team based out of our Singapore office. This is a great opportunity to work with cross-functional departments such as Product, Engineering, and Integration to deliver enterprise solutions to our bank and non-bank client prospects across the APAC region.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Work alongside the sales directors to build credible business relationships with our prospects
- Capture business requirements, define scope, create designs and specifications
- Determine business efforts in terms of duration and cost
- Work with clients to understand where and how our technology can assist them in meeting their objectives
- Work with clients, internal and external teams to construct solution designs, cost estimates and implementation plans spanning all aspects of the payments flow
- Field queries, acting as the single point of contact for the new system, across the client and internal teams for future designs, enhancements and strategic direction
- 30% – 50% travel required
- Contribute to our growth in a fast-paced working environment
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- At least 5 years of functional and technical knowledge of payments and funds settlement systems within a software or services enterprise
- Experience of leading and architecting enterprise-level payment solutions consistent with our product vision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge and experience working with industry standards in banking and payments (e.g. ACH, SWIFT, SEPA)
- Solution architect experience that applies both banking and technical knowledge to meet client requirements in a disruptive and innovative environment
- An out-of-the-box thinker and client advocate with a proactive ‘can do’ attitude
- Interest and experience in championing and driving the development of product software features and extensions by working in conjunction with internal and external stakeholders
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical, dental, vision with 100% employer contributions for employees and dependents
- Generous wellness reimbursement program
- Weekly company-wide meeting – ask anything you may want to know
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple provides one frictionless experience to send money globally using the power of blockchain. By joining Ripple’s growing, global network (RippleNet), financial institutions can process their customers’ payments anywhere in the world instantly, reliably and cost-effectively. Banks and payment providers can use the digital asset XRP to further reduce their costs and access new markets.
With offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore and Sydney, Ripple has more than 200 customers around the world.
Ripple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.