The ideal candidate for this role would describe themselves as energetic, passionate and innovative, with the ability to problem solve while delivering exceptional customer service.
Candidates must possess strong written and verbal communication skills in both English and French, and have prior experience supporting customers in a fast-paced, multi-channel environment.
What you’ll do:
- Respond to and resolve customer queries through chat, email and phone quickly and effectively.
- Educate and empower our customers to navigate our platform with ease.
- Be a Coinsquare advocate by becoming a subject matter expert on Coinsquare’s features and capabilities.
- Escalates critical support issues to the appropriate internal channel(s).
- Contributes to the growth and continued development of the Client Success team at Coinsquare by sharing knowledge and working on internal projects.
- Contributes to the creation of a top notch Help Centre so customers can become self sufficient on platform functionality.
- Increase customer satisfaction and build loyalty through providing personable, attentive customer support.
What you bring:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to solve problems logically and think critically.
- 1+ year(s) in a customer service position, preferably within the SAS space.
- Effective time management and organizational skills.
- Have flexible availability within a 40 hour work week.