We are seeking a high calibre communications specialist to work as part of the communications team. You will help to manage and develop the reputation of our young, fun, highly successful and fast expanding Fintech organisation.
The Communications & Content Manager role, based in Singapore, is a fast paced and dynamic position that will have a significant opportunity to make a real difference in managing reputation of the organisation both through internal and external communications.
With strong communication and content management experience, you will be immersed in a highly active team from day one, working closely with colleagues based around the world.
You are a smart, resourceful individual who brings energy and passion to your role, you have a proven track record in communications and content management from a major financial services firm or technology company. You are a team player who loves challenges and likes solving real world issues to make whatever you do a success.
Key Scope and Responsibilities:
- Manage Company Announcements: work with Head of Communications to oversee and manage company communications, both internal and external. This includes posting of blogs, trading announcements, social media posts and so on.
- Content Calendar Coordination: work with relevant internal teams to maintain and coordinate and plan for upcoming announcements.
- Proactive Campaign Development: work with relevant teams to help execute proactive campaigns in partnership with Business Development team.
- Manage journalist enquiries and media database: help to coordinate and track company representative interaction with key journalists around the world.
- Interact with external agency teams.
- Help to coordinate internal communications.
- Provide support on issues management.
Key Requirements, Capabilities and Skillsets:
- 3-5 years PR experience, gained within in-house or agency environment.
- Financial services, cryptocurrency or technology experience preferred.
- Media relations experience – handling incoming sensitive media enquiries, and proven experience of interaction with international journalists.
- Familiarity and experience of managing blog publishing and email database management desired.
- Familiarity and experience of social media platform management.
- Varied writing experience required from long to short-form (e.g. blog posts to social media posts, internal communications etc.)
- Strong English language (written and spoken) essential; and other core customer languages welcomed but not essential (e.g. Mandarin; Russian; Korean).
- Collaborative mindset to work in an international environment as part of one global team
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required.
- Impeccable judgment with ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion.
- Excellent attention to detail is an absolute must.