We’re Coinbase. We’re the world’s most trusted way to join the crypto revolution, serving more than 89 million accounts in more than 100 countries.
Our mission is to increase economic freedom around the world, and we couldn’t do this without hiring the best people. We’re a group of hard-working overachievers who are deeply focused on building the future of finance and Web 3.0 for our users across the globe, whether they’re trading, storing, staking or using crypto. Know those people who always lead the group project? That’s us.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for candidates who will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, and disrupt ourselves. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people who are excited to learn about and live crypto, because those are the folks who enjoy the intense moments in our sprint and recharge work culture. We’re a remote-first company looking to hire the absolute best talent all over the world.
Ready to #LiveCrypto? Who you are:
- You’ve got positive energy. You’re optimistic about the future and determined to get there.
- You’re never tired of learning. You want to be a pro in bleeding edge tech like DeFi, NFTs, DAOs, and Web 3.0.
- You appreciate direct communication. You’re both an active communicator and an eager listener – because let’s face it, you can’t have one without the other. You’re cool with candid feedback and see every setback as an opportunity to grow.
- You can pivot on the fly. Crypto is constantly evolving, so our priorities do, too. What you worked on last month may not be what you work on today, and that excites you. You’re not looking for a boring job.
- You have a “can do” attitude. Our teams create high-quality work on quick timelines. Owning a problem doesn’t scare you, but rather empowers you to take 100% responsibility for achieving our mission.
- You want to be part of a winning team. We’re stronger together, and you’re a person who embraces being pushed out of your comfort zone.
What you will be doing:
- Design and execute innovative research to support MarComm organization and beyond at Coinbase
- Serve as a strategic partner to stakeholders
- Transform business questions into research plans
- Translate research findings into actionable insights that will have an effect on reaching hundreds of millions of people
- Communicate effectively in order to motivate people to take action in marketing and across the organization
- Develop and drive research strategy globally
- Experience with independently executing full-cycle research from research design to reporting
- Minimum 8+ years of experience with extensive background in quantitative and qualitative research, including hands-on experience in survey/discussion guide development and data analysis (weighting, data cleaning, regression, etc.).
- Experience directing agencies/vendors to deliver results
- Experience using primary and secondary research to influence executives and colleagues
- Experience with go-to-market strategy research, positioning & messaging development, and measurement
- Experience with SPSS or R and survey programming tool
- Experience with International Research.
- Experience with Fintech or financial industry
Pay Transparency Notice: Depending on your work location, the target annual salary for this position can range from $170,850 to $201,000 + target bonus + target equity + benefits (including medical, dental, vision and 401(k)).