As the Community Lead of South East Asia, you will be an integral part of the marketing team. You will oversee the Chainlink brand, community, events and media across the SEA region. You’ll be an essential force for developing a strong community passionate about connected smart contracts. You will become known as a respected figure within both the Chainlink community and the greater blockchain industry.
- Oversee the Chainlink brand, community, events, and media (overall Chainlink presence) across South East Asia
- Create region-specific strategic plans for building the Chainlink community and execute on them
- Be the initial point of contact for great projects and businesses that could build/work with Chainlink; introduce relevant projects to the Chainlink business development team
- Translate content into the local languages and share it across the relevant local channels and communities
- Work closely with the marketing team to bring global campaigns to the region and also develop relevant local ones
- Work with press and media to share the latest Chainlink developments and to secure local coverage
- Organize meetups across SEA including inviting speakers, coordinating logistics, and promoting the events in their respective local communities
- Present at industry and partner events, meetups and conferences
- Manage Chainlink booth and presence at meetups, conferences, and hackathons
- Collaborate with the rest of the marketing team to spread the Chainlink vision and a future of connected smart contracts
- Bachelor’s degree or above and 5+ years of work experience
- Strong English skills, both written and spoken
- Organized, resourceful and self-starter
- Solid public speaking experience with a comfort level around coding in front of a live audience
- A friendly people person who loves meeting and connecting with new people and community members
- Active social media user on Twitter, Telegram and other channels
- Passion for building welcoming and inclusive blockchain communities around the world
- Passion for the blockchain space and its power to change the world for the better
- Willingness to travel
This role is based in South East Asia. Though we ask that you are flexible and overlap a few working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
Smart contracts are on track to revolutionize how all agreements work, through an entirely new system of technologically enforced contract guarantees. Chainlink enables next-generation smart contracts that can be written about any/all events in the real world, the details of our approach can be found in our whitepaper. We are well recognized for providing highly secure and reliable blockchain connectivity to the world’s largest enterprises such as Google, Oracle, SWIFT, and many more. This is a unique opportunity to join one of the top companies developing cutting-edge blockchain technology while working closely together with a team of experienced senior executives.