Please note, all positions at Binance require relevant experience. Applications without required experience will not be considered.
Binance is the no. 1 crypto-currency exchange in the world.
Are you looking to be a part of one of the most influential companies in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Binance is looking for a Community Manager to support our communities in the United Kingdom through our online presence with Social Media and chat platforms.
Community Managers will be representing Binance and should be very knowledgeable about our services and the cryptocurrency industry n order to best support and create content for our communities with accuracy and passion.
The ideal Community Manager has exceptional written communication skills with the mindset for helping others. They have the ability to develop engaging and unique content to excite existing users and inspire new users to our platforms.
You should also possess the ability to moderate community conversations.
Ultimately, you will act as the face and voice of our brand and the management of all community communication.
- Grow and manage local online and offline Binance communities.
- Moderate the local Binance forums, social platforms and chat groups and interact with the community to increase positive engagement.
- Explore new community friendly platforms to facilitate the expansion of Binance local userbase and influence.
- Assist in organising online and offline events and meet-ups
- Assist with Binance Angels recruitment and bonding.
- Help with translations and proofread content.
- Share market feedback and user suggestions with relevant functional teams in HQ.
- Stay informed on trends in digital technology and the crypto space.
- Proven community management experience with strong ownership and emotional intelligence.
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter).
- Familiarity with online platforms such as Telegram, Twitter, Facebook,Medium, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
- Strong understanding of cryptocurrency/blockchain related terminologies and trends and have a liking for crypto cultures.
- Be able to work flexible and stretched hours to interact with the crypto community as frequently as possible.
- Native or near native level ability in the local language
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire