We’re Coinbase. We’re the world’s most trusted way to join the crypto revolution, serving more than 89 million accounts in more than 100 countries.
Our mission is to increase economic freedom around the world, and we couldn’t do this without hiring the best people. We’re a group of hard-working overachievers who are deeply focused on building the future of finance and Web 3.0 for our users across the globe, whether they’re trading, storing, staking or using crypto. Know those people who always lead the group project? That’s us.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for candidates who will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, and disrupt ourselves. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people who are excited to learn about and live crypto, because those are the folks who enjoy the intense moments in our sprint and recharge work culture. We’re a remote-first company looking to hire the absolute best talent all over the world.
Ready to #LiveCrypto? Who you are:
- You’ve got positive energy. You’re optimistic about the future and determined to get there.
- You’re never tired of learning. You want to be a pro in bleeding edge tech like DeFi, NFTs, DAOs, and Web 3.0.
- You appreciate direct communication. You’re both an active communicator and an eager listener – because let’s face it, you can’t have one without the other. You’re cool with candid feedback and see every setback as an opportunity to grow.
- You can pivot on the fly. Crypto is constantly evolving, so our priorities do, too. What you worked on last month may not be what you work on today, and that excites you. You’re not looking for a boring job.
- You have a “can do” attitude. Our teams create high-quality work on quick timelines. Owning a problem doesn’t scare you, but rather empowers you to take 100% responsibility for achieving our mission.
- You want to be part of a winning team. We’re stronger together, and you’re a person who embraces being pushed out of your comfort zone.
The Integrated Marketing Team at Coinbase is comprised of a Brand Team, Social Team, and Marketing Ops. The Social Team is a multi-discipline team responsible for cultivating engagement with our Retail, Institutional, Developer and Web 3 audiences across multiple platforms.
What you’ll be doing (ie. job duties):
- Translating marketing goals into social strategies
- Establishing and managing a content calendar, including an intake & management process for requests across all x-functional marketing disciplines
- Writing creative and on-brand content for multiple platforms, as well as developing creative executions in partnership with our creatives studio team
- Reformat broader initiatives like product launches and brand campaigns into effective social campaigns for Twitter, Instagram and TikTok
- Develop social metric reports, track and understand trends and apply learnings to optimize future campaigns.
What we look for in you (ie. job requirements):
- A minimum of 5-7 years relevant social media marketing and/or community management experience for brands
- An ability to distill multiple marketing messages & inputs into a clear plan and process for execution
- Master prioritizer, with the ability to manage tight deadlines, work nimbly & comfortable with pivoting based on changing business priorities
- A positive attitude and desire for collaboration
- Thrives when finding solutions to ambiguous problems
Nice to haves:
- Experience with or passion for Crypto / Web3
- Expertise in Twitter, IG & TikTok
- Experience in developing creative content
Sound cool? Let’s work together!
Pay Transparency Notice: Depending on your work location, the target annual salary for this position can range from $105,400 to $149,500 + target bonus + target equity + benefits (including medical, dental, vision and 401(k)).