Coral Reef, an open NFT marketplace on Solana, is looking for a community / marketing / social media manager / meme lord to join our team.
We are a small but quickly growing team of blockchain enthusiasts. Our NFT fractionalization project won 1st place in the Solana Hackathon NFT category!
Work type: Start part time (20h/week) and increase to full time as our community grows.
Location: Worldwide (fully remote). Candidates based in United States time zones preferred.
– Moderating Discord server
– Planning marketing strategies to grow community and active website users
– Planning and posting social media content. Build hype around announcements.
– Building brand awareness and trust in the community
– Actively engaging with the community on social media through comments and DMs
– Reaching out to potential KOL/Influencer partners
– Studying trends and implementing ways to increase engagement rate and impressions
– Notifying devs of technical issues and bugs discovered by community members
– Educating the community
– Managing social media ad campaigns
– Sending Newsletters
– Training of new staff and volunteer mods
– Metrics and Reporting
– Experienced with Twitter, Discord, Instagram, Telegram, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Reddit. Our main focus at the moment is Twitter and Discord.
– Native English speaker
– Good understanding of blockchain, cryptocurrency, and NFTs. Keeping up with the latest trends in the space. Bonus points if you are active in the Solana community.
– Commitment to continued growth and insight into growth hacking
– Naturally driven curiosity to benchmark and adapt to new trends
– Ability to portray friendly professionalism
– Master of memes with good sense of humor
If interested, please send the following via email:
– 1 minute video of you introducing yourself and explaining why you are the right person for the job.
– Links of any professional brands whose social media accounts you have managed
– Links of any personal social media accounts
We are looking forward to receiving your application!