As Flow Community Manager, you will be responsible for managing and nurturing a global and diverse community. You will be the face of the project and have a direct impact on the health of the community on a daily basis. You will be involved in various responsibilities such as community communications, supporting them via Discord, Discourse forum, social media; organizing community related events like webinars and AMAs, and coordinating with other regional community managers for broader ecosystem initiatives.
- Community management across Discord, Discourse and Telegram
- Help with inbound ticket support via ZenDesk
- Organized events like webinars, office hours, AMAs
- Help with programs rollout and engagement like bootcamps, mini contests and hackathons
- Coordinate part of community grants like community comms and tracking
- Coordinate with other community managers around the world for global events
- Good understanding of the crypto ecosystem
- Have prior experiences in managing and growing communities
- Strong written communication skills and English proficiency
- [Bonus] Demonstrated experience in handling community crisis
- [Bonus] Prior crypto community management experience
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs is the world’s first blockchain entertainment company. We are the creators of industry-leading experiences including CryptoKitties and NBA Top Shot, as well as Dapper Wallet, the simplest way to manage your assets and use the blockchain. We are also the original developers behind Flow, a new decentralized blockchain designed from the ground up for scalability and ease of use.
Our mission at Dapper Labs is to make the world a more open, empowering, and enjoyable place through consumer adoption of decentralized technologies. We have raised over $300M from leading VCs including Fred Wilson (USV) and Chris Dixon as well as Venrock, Samsung, Google Ventures, Coatue, NBA players, and global artists, among others. Dapper Labs partners include the NBA and NBPA, the NFL-PA, Ubisoft, Warner Music, Turner, Dr. Seuss, Genies, and the UFC, as well as 100+ others.