We’re looking for an active Community Manager to build online communities for our crypto products and interact with existing community members.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for establishing, managing and engaging the crypto enthusiasts community in a way that builds brand awareness both local and global.
What Will You Do?
- Plan, develop and execute Community Management Strategies
- Create user-related content: articles, tutorials, FAQ lists
- Publish video tutorials and organise panel discussions on Twitter and Youtube in order to inform and educate the user community
- Post content and discussions in the user communities in order to keep them active and valuable
- Active on Discord, Telegram and Twitter in order to engage with users via their preferred channel
- Build relationships with influencers and key opinion leaders in the community
- Work with our Content team in order to create viral marketing campaigns on Twitter, participate in Reddit forums, facilitate conversation and events among users
- Provide the team with user feedback collected from user communities