O(1) Labs is seeking an experienced Community Manager to grow and nurture one of the most exciting new communities in blockchain, Mina.
This ideal candidate has experience in community building, a genuine passion for blockchain technology, and is a proactive self-starter. This is a full-time, fully-remote role.
What you will do:
- Formulate and execute a community engagement strategy across our growing social channels e.g. Telegram, Discord, Reddit, Twitter and YouTube.
- Lead a team of community moderators to help deliver the community strategy and interact with the community to increase positive engagement.
- Create meaningful engagement within the community by coming up with innovative ideas.
- Leverage software and tooling for community growth, and set up metrics to measure success.
- Assist in organizing and hosting online and offline events, AMAs and meet-ups.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to analyze feedback and sentiment from the community, establish campaign objectives and execute community programs.
- 2+ years in a community management role, with a track record of growing crypto communities, and a deep understanding of crypto culture.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to adapt strategic messaging across channels to drive action.
- Strategic problem solver with proven results in building and executing a community strategy.
- Strong analytical skills with experience in strategy development, data-driven campaign execution and optimization.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, remote working environment.
We are committed to building a diverse, inclusive company. People of color, LGBTQ individuals, women, and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.