Oasis Labs is building a privacy-first, high-performance cloud computing platform on blockchain. Oasis’s integrated hardware-software technologies aim to enable cloud-scale, real-world applications, including machine learning, for the first time on blockchain. Oasis Labs is led by a team of academic and entrepreneurial leaders and backed by a diverse range of investors including a16zcrypto, Accel and Binance.
Our community is a core component of what will make Oasis Labs successful. The Community & Events Manager will help grow our community of developers and users. You’ll build relationships with key contributors and influencers, deepen brand engagement, and extend our reach across the blockchain space. In addition to leading strategic initiatives through our social media channels, you’ll also manage the planning and execution of events.
- Create, support, and grow a community of developers and enthusiasts who are excited about Oasis Labs and the unique platform we’re building.
- Engage with developers around the world to spur growth on our platform.
- Drive engagement on social media channels such as Telegram and Gitter: respond to questions, engage with developers, post announcements, add energy and personality to our online presence.
- Support in the development, organization and execution of events (meetups, workshops, etc) including venue selection, partnering with outside vendors, ideation and execution.
- Be a strong ambassador of Oasis Labs to the community.
- Excellent communicator with a unique voice; social media savvy.
- Passionate about blockchain: good knowledge of projects, trends, themes.
- Previous event experience creating and executing events.
- History in the space, for better context on the current moment.
- Community management experience.
Oasis Labs is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Oasis Labs does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law.