We are looking for a passionate Community Manager that is dynamic and results-oriented. You will directly engage with members across Origin Protocols community platforms (Discord, Twitter, Telegram & Linkedin), while also managing other responsibilities related to community engagement, PR, and events. Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications within your region.
The ideal candidate would be characterized as follows:
- Respond to customers in a timely manner
- Write and publish content in your community’s language
- Organize and manage virtual and live events to boost brand awareness
- Coordinate with Marketing, PR and Communications teams to plan and implement social media and communication campaigns and strategies
- Build relationships with customers, industry professionals and influencers
- Host or attend Discord AMAs, Telegram events, and Twitter Spaces
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends and Origin product updates
- 1 year or more, proven work experience as a community manager or similar role preferably in Asia
- Experience planning and leading community initiatives
- Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal and presentations skills
- Hands on experience with social media management
- Ability to interpret website traffic
- Knowledge of online marketing
- Attention to detail, critical-thinker and problem-solver
This is a CONTRACT role and requires working hours in GMT+9
Strong preference given to a CM who lives in the region
Origin is a well-funded decentralized crypto project, raising over $38M from Pantera Capital, Foundation Capital, Spartan Group, BlockTower Capital, HackVC, Sora, 1kx, and other top crypto venture firms. Our angels include Steve Chen (co-founder of YouTube), Alexis Ohanian (co-founder of Reddit), and Garry Tan (managing partner of Initialized Capital).
The core team of ~30 includes a PayPal founder, 1st YouTube employee, and product and engineering managers/leads from Google, Dropbox, Palo Alto Networks, Pinterest, Coinbase, and other iconic companies.
The Origin community includes hundreds of thousands of community members and hundreds of open-source contributors. On the NFT front, we count Paris Hilton as an investor and advisor. We’ve worked with top crypto and mainstream talent, including Trevor Jones, Alotta Money, KSHMR, Don Diablo, Inspiration4/SpaceX, 3LAU, and Jake Paul. Several new startups are building on top of OUSD, and it is integrated widely across DeFi.