What you’ll do
1. Set goals and plans for the community, be responsible for user communities building and managing (including WeChat groups, QQ groups, etc.) as well as activity planning and execution;
2. Familiar with various domestic and overseas communities such as SNS, BBS, blogs, and other platforms. Good at creating a community atmosphere and grasping the needs of users at all levels of the community. Good skills in how to attract and develop users;
3. Responsible for community ecological exchange atmosphere maintenance and content construction, formulate and implement a community user activity plan according to user profile and analysis;
4. Establish a benign relationship between users for the community, keep real-time communication with users through the integration of information, and maintain the activeness of the community, especially the mining and interaction of core users;
5. Regularly mine, collect, sort out and analyze user feedback, summarize and improve requirements, and provide effective recommendations for products and operations;
6. Establish collaboration with external teams to promote the overall operation of the community.
Who we’re looking for
1. BA or above with 3 years of experience in Internet operation, English CET 6 or above, bitcoin or financial related experience and community operation success cases preferred;
2. Strong execution, strong language skills, and community planning ability to grasp the overall operational strategy of the community;
3. Results, data, efficiency driven, with strong output awareness;
4. Adaptive to strong work pressure and the rapid development of business;
5. Excellent teamwork spirit, professionalism, and good communication skills.
6. Acceptance of overseas office locations such as Singapore and Hong Kong are preferred.