- Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention.
- Collaborates across functions to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet the business objectives
- This role requires a brand publisher mindset: to create the content our audience is looking for and then to optimize the path to conversion
- Editorial requirements include SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement. Development of editorial governance so content is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone.
- Editorial calendar and organization workflows must be developed and managed.
- Channel management of digital content hubs and all supporting social channels including email / newsletter distribution. Good understanding of the main social media channels, which content and approaches work on each and why
- Measurement and optimization of the program will be required on a regular and ongoing basis
- Management of all creative resources including designers, writers, and other external agency relations
- Integration of content programs with brand campaigns to drive brand to demand.
- Executive presentations on the program approaches and present the results.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- Experience creating content for the web and growing a social audience
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it
- Ability to analyze and report on content and social performance
- Experience with wordpress, Google analytics, and the top social channels
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment and focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads and sales