Are you someone with a passion for success and innovation?
Are you interested in joining a team of ROCKSTARS?
If you are an AMAZING professional with business and administrative background who wants to make great money working at an amazing company then keep reading!
Who are we really?
Celsius addresses the financial needs of today’s consumers worldwide through a democratized interest income and lending platform accessible via a mobile app. With a mission to put unparalleled economic freedom in the hands of the people, and a core belief that financial services should only do what is in the best interests of the community, Celsius is a modern platform where membership provides access to curated financial services that are not available through traditional financial institutions.
Why become a Celsian?
The Celsius team is committed to doing good and doing well. We believe in the power of disruption and the importance of decentralization to create a new system that acts in the best interest of everyone. Each member of our team brings something unique and innovative to the table, but the common thread that links us together is our passion for blockchain, equality, and leading the next financial revolution that changes the equation to bring power back to the people.
Celsius is looking for a content writer that will help us improve our communication across all fronts.
This role is responsible for creating content related to Celsius and assisting the marketing and customer success teams with outgoing communications.
In this role you will report directly to your assigned team leader.
Our ideal candidate will be highly organized, multitasker, detail oriented, energetic and self-motivated in a very fast-paced environment who has a can do attitude.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, the company website, our help center and chat bot
- Reviewing and modifying current applications’ language
- Collaborate with UX designers and product teams to craft language systems across a variety of contexts, including UI components, editorial content and help text
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content
- Assisting the marketing and customer success teams with outgoing communications
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies
- The ability to forward think and suggest relevant content pieces
- Gathering and combining content sourced from all verticals and stakeholders
- 5+ years of experience as a user experience writer or similar role.
- Native level of English (C1/C2)Excellent communication, writing and editing skills
- Journalism or editorial experience or background
- Experience with UX writing for complex workflows software products
- Experience working with user research and analyzing customer feedback
- Working knowledge of content management systems
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently
- Basic knowledge of conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website
- Ability to work in global environment
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
- Previous experience with crypto is a plus
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be welcomed into a high-performing team and as part of the deal, we offer a competitive package, an annual training allowance, a company culture of change and continuous improvement, a challenging and rewarding work environment with a genuine opportunity to develop.
Celsius is currently operating fully remotely while navigating COVID-19 guidelines, however, Celsius has offices in Hoboken, New York City, London and Tel Aviv and employs remote employees based in cities all around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the bases of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.