Who are we looking for
We expect all team members to do their life’s best work while they are at Persistence Labs. We’re on the lookout for passionate, hungry, motivated, hardcore crypto-native folks who want to win (at life!).
- We want people who want to play long-term games with long-term people.
- We strongly believe in the powers of compounding (money, relationships, expertise).
- We stay humble when things are going well and persistent when things are not going well.
- Ultimately, results matter not just efforts or processes.
- We care for the people we work with. Truly!
- Good vibes!
About the role
Persistence Labs is looking for a Content Writer. The Content Writer will be an integral part of our editorial team, responsible for creating engaging and informative content that explains the vision and the complex world of Liquid Staking, DeFi and Crypto for our audience.
We are looking for someone who is a thinker that can thrive in a remote, fast-paced, innovative startup environment and isn’t deterred by unknowns or unfamiliar concepts. They’re well versed with Crypto Twitter and understand the type of content that works well with our target audience and is relevant to other KOLs/protocols.
Roles & responsibilities
- Develop and create content about Blockchain Tech, Decentralised Finance (DeFi), and the Crypto-economy for digital publications, including articles, blog posts, and educational materials.
- Produce high-quality written content that is informative and engaging for both technical audiences and the general public.
- Contribute written materials for multimedia content, such as videos and infographics.
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style, and layout.
- Optimize content according to SEO and stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and content management systems.
- Ensure that all content reflects DeFi principles.
- Proven experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter, or similar role within the blockchain/crypto space.
- Portfolio of published articles.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Technical knowledge of Blockchain tech and DeFi, with the ability to simplify complex concepts.
- Familiarity with web publications and proficiency with content management systems (e.g. Medium).
- Hands-on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics.
- An ability to fact-check long-form content pieces.
- Time-management skills and the ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Marketing, English, or related field is preferred.
- Bonus: Native English speaker with a minimum 3-4 years of experience in a similar technology area.
About Persistence Labs
Persistence Labs is a team of 25+ highly motivated and skilled individuals working towards a common goal. The team has a total of 4 functions across each product team - Engineering, Design, Marketing, and Business Development. In addition, Persistence Labs has a corporate team responsible for Legal, Compliance, Operations and Finance.
We are a fully global team with people coming together from all parts of the world - Europe, Asia, and the Middle East.
Members of the Persistence team have been early Cosmos community members and helped launch the Cosmos Hub in 2019. We have been early adopters of Inter Blockchain Communication (IBC) and have had a stellar record of being at the forefront of innovation in Cosmos and beyond. The Persistence Labs team pioneered liquid staking in Cosmos, with pSTAKE being the first liquid staking solution built for Cosmos.