Raydium is an automated market maker (AMM) built on the Solana blockchain which leverages the central order book of the Serum decentralized exchange (DEX) to enable lightning-fast trades, shared liquidity and new features for earning yield. Raydium leverages the efficiency of the Solana blockchain to achieve transactions magnitudes faster than Ethereum and gas fees which are a fraction of the cost.
What you will be doing
- Participating in one of the biggest defi protocols on Solana ecosystem.
- Create and edit conversion-oriented copy for various the teams, including Growth, Research, Product, Marketing, and Community.
- Collaborate with design and SEO team to develop SEO-friendly content.
- Design and execute social media strategy across multiple channels (Twitter, Medium, etc.) that drives growth and engagement while amplifying brand awareness.
- Copy deliverables include but are not limited to: blog posts, whitepapers, research reports, emails, newsletters, advertisements, social media, push notifications, and onboarding and help material.
- Produce channel-specific content and provide audience insights
- Keeping track of social trends within the defi and web3 space.
Who are we looking for
- Degree in English, Journalism, Technical Writing, Communications, or a related discipline will be a big plus.
- 2 or more years of experience in a creative, product, or content writing role with proven success in translating brand messages into effective communications.
- Excellent command of English with exceptional writing and research skills, and a strong eye for detail, language, and flow.
- Deeply passionate about social media and a heavy user of Twitter.
- Solid knowledge of defi products and crypto market will be a big plus.
- Passionate about producing outstanding content and user experiences.
- Creative with an adaptable writing style.
- Ability to quickly interpret copywriting briefs and grasp project requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player with an eagerness to learn.