The Sandbox is building a decentralized metaverse, empowering creators and players to come together and build the world they’ve always wanted. It is our mission to build an inclusive and open metaverse. To do so, we are building the bridge between blockchain, social experiences, and gaming and creating long-lasting relationships through the power of community, creativity, and NFTs.
We are looking for a quality-driven Web3 Copywriter to join our highly motivated and experienced global marketing team. You will have a major impact on crafting our global communication content strategy and will be working closely with our marketing leadership group. Contact us if you are excited about working in a collaborative and distributed development environment and have excellent time-management, organization, and communication skills.
What you’ll be doing
- Daily writing of posts for Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, blogs, landing pages, Discord announcements, etc.
- Copywriting for sponsored content (ad banners and their metadata, etc.)
- Occasional script writing for video contents (tutorials, announcements, etc.)
- Review and quality control of outgoing assets
- Provide insights and suggestions on editorial strategy for each platform
What we are looking for
- Experience copywriting for the aforementioned platforms
- Strong knowledge of SEO best practices
- Familiarity with Web3 space, blockchain technology, and language
- Skilled at quickly assimilating technical information and turning it into user-driven stories
- Ability to express complex concepts concisely and in simple terms
- Experienced in creating always-on, engaging content
- Ability to adapt language based on audience and its level of familiarity with Web3
- Passionate about blockchain projects and the gaming industry
- Excellent English language skills with ability to write fluently
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. The Sandbox does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. The Sandbox will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with The Sandbox. In the event of any unsolicited resumes sent to The Sandbox or to The Sandbox ATS they will be considered The Sandbox property. The Sandbox will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume. The Sandbox will consider any candidate for whom an Agency has submitted an unsolicited resume to have been referred by the Agency free of any charges or fees.