Developed to solve the inefficiencies seen in traditional systems, Maple brings the corporate credit market 100% on-chain using smart contracts to remove time and cost frictions, and executed on blockchains for immutability.
Maple Finance is infrastructure for experts (pool delegates) to run on-chain lending businesses, and have three core customers Borrowers, Lenders and Pool Delegates. Maple offers Borrowers transparent, capital-efficient financing. For Lenders, Maple offers a sustainable yield source through lending to diversified pools of crypto’s premium institutions. Loans are managed and underwritten by sophisticated teams of credit analysts called Pool Delegates, who assess credit-worthiness and set loan terms with Borrowers.
Today the Maple team is 40+ strong, with staff from BlockFi, Kraken, Meta, Bank of America, Gemini and MakerDAO to name just a few blue-chip orgs. Team profiles are shared on our site here!
We are looking for experienced copywriters to help us produce top notch copy. This is a full-time (40 hours p/w) Contract based position, for a period of 1 month. We have work available for ghostwriters, technical writers as well as copy and content writers.
Tasks to be performed include:
– Gitbook update
– Pitch deck creation
– Product deep dives + step by step how to’s
– FAQ creation
At Maple, we take writing very seriously. Whether that’s code, documentation or sales copy. As such, to be considered for this grant, writing should be your thing. We’re looking for someone who is hell bent on producing some of the best writing in Web3.
- Ghost writing for the team including taking a directive or draft and executing on polishing it for PR, landing/web page, governance proposal, etc. into a finished product that’s ready for publication
- Technical Writing including the ability to distill highly technical and detailed documentation into clear prose, that’s easy to comprehend.
- A solid understanding of (decentralized) finance, tokenomics, traditional finance, blockchains
- A passion for writing and a deep understanding of the importance and power of well constructed messaging
- Experience working with product, technical, marketing, comms teams
- The ability to take a half-decent draft and consistently turn it into something ready for publication.
- Excellent written English, including good spelling and grammar
- Meticulous approach to their work and an eye for detail
How to apply
Please apply by filling in the form. Make sure to link to your portfolio if relevant. Only filled out Contributor Application forms will be considered. Please do not email applications.
We currently don’t have time to respond to all applications. If we’re interested, you can expect a response within a week.
Talk to a team member
If, before applying, you want to talk to members of our team first, feel free to contact Charlotte or Matt on Discord.
Last but not Least!
With our current 7 lending pools collectively having almost $1B in TVL across the Ethereum and Solana applications, and further pools imminent, now is the time to join the most exciting project in DeFi.
Since our launch in 2021 we’ve been building strong partnerships with Circle, Alameda Research, Framework, Polychain, Wintermute, Orthogonal Trading, Maven 11, BlockTower, Celcius, X-Margin and more. Having found product-market fit, Maple is focused on growth in 2022 and aims to reach $5BN in TVL by year end.
If you subscribe to the values of Maple – Personal Ownership, Focused Execution, User Prioritisation, Innovative Mindset – and want to be part of a collaborative culture focused on bringing Global Finance into the future, then we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your application and will be in touch after having a chance to review.