Xapo is a fast-growing, global fintech company with a mission to build a safe and global way to use money. We’re a fully distributed team, with 250+ Xapiens working from 50+ countries.
We’re seeking a collaborative, proactive problem-solver to join us as Country Manager United States at Xapo. This full-time position is planned to be remote, meaning you can work from anywhere in the US!
Reporting to the Senior Director of Growth, the Country Manager will play a critical role in defining and driving strategic partnerships to grow Xapo in the US. You will be responsible for executing the sales, marketing and product roadmap in the US.
The ideal candidate will have strong familiarity with online marketing and strong interest in cryptocurrency and/or fintech. Experience handling financial products or services with more than 1M customers, ideally commercial banking or credit card products, is essential for this role.
BALANCE FOR BETTER
At Xapo, we embrace our differences and actively foster an inclusive environment where we all can thrive. We’re a flexible, family friendly environment, and we recognize that everyone has commitments outside of work. We have a goal of reaching gender parity and strongly encourage women to apply to our open positions. Diversity is not a tagline at Xapo; it is our foundation.
- Leading and further developing the business strategies of Xapo
- Working with our growth team, developing local strategies to increase adoption of our card
- Managing and expanding partner and affiliate relationships in the US
- Managing full lifecycle product development strategy, including research, segmentation, product launch, brand building, portfolio management, direction and implementation
- Developing strategic alliances, sales of high complexity services, new market and new client prospecting, and executive level relationships
- Proven 10+ years of experience in Marketing/Business Development within the Banking industry, ideally in retail growth areas
- Solid knowledge of the market and its regulations
- Experience handling financial products/services with more than 1M customers, ideally commercial banking or credit card products
- Excellent negotiation, problem-solving and analytical skills, with impeccable business judgment
- Effective sales and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate decisions to individual contributors as well as leadership – articulate clearly and defend your decision making process
- Entrepreneurial – willing to do many different things, be very hands on, move fast, have a high degree of ownership and good judgment
- Ability to read, write and speak fluent English
- A dedicated workspace.
- A reliable internet connection with the fastest speed possible in your area.
- Devices and other essential equipment that meet minimal technical specifications.
- Alignment with Our Values.
WHY WORK FOR XAPO?
- Shape the Future: Improve lives through cutting-edge technology, work remotely from anywhere in the world
- Own Your Success: Receive attractive remuneration, enjoy an autonomous work culture and flexible hours, apply your expertise to meaningful work every day
- Expect Excellence: Collaborate, learn, and grow with a high performance team
At Xapo, we’re building a way for users all over the world to send, receive, spend, and store their money globally and safely. We’re firm believers that no matter who you are or where you’re from, you deserve easy access to digital financial services.
Launched in 2014 by Wences Casares (CEO) & Federico Murrone (COO), Xapo has made an unparalleled investment in security infrastructure, assembled a renowned advisory board, and raised $40M from top venture capital firms in Silicon Valley & the world.
Xapo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe a team that represents a variety of backgrounds and perspectives is critical to our success as a global company. A diverse, inclusive workplace enables us to create products that best serve our customers all around the world. It is the foundation of Xapo.