TRON-BitTorrent offers a unique and compelling work environment. We are proponents of the open Internet and we serve one of the largest user demographics in history. We take these responsibilities seriously and hire accordingly. We work with only the brightest engineers and the most talented business people we can find. Everyone on our team is here to do meaningful work with broad reaching impact. We have a fun yet challenging work environment that fosters diversity, creativity, and teamwork. Our team members receive industry leading salaries, premium benefits, and state-of-the-art offices in San Francisco’s SOMA district.
TRON is looking for a Social Media Influencer that is passionate about the blockchain/cryptocurrency industry and is looking to support our growing and dynamic Events Team. The ideal applicant will be energetic, self-motivated, and will have strong organizational skills. This will be an opportunity to gain events, marketing, and influencer relations experience in a fast-paced, start-up environment in San Francisco, CA.
Who you are committed to being:
- A Social Media Evangelist that understands the newest trends in the market that help build awareness to our product and people
- A leader in creating, curating, editing and posting daily content across social media channels for company and CEO
- Strong mobile or traditional photography skills including a proven competency for analyzing and deciding how best to compose a subject using various photographic techniques and equipment to capture subjects in commercial-quality photographs.
- You seek out and are knowledgeable about current fashion trends with a keen eye for dressing style guides to make individuals pop
- Responsible for the delivery of a wide range of photographs from multiple events, programs and our leaders
- Specialist in one or more of the following shoot types: portrait, event/party, real estate, product, food, and miscellaneous
- You can manage highly confidential information with professionalism and integrity
- You are confident, and have a positive attitude, and an eagerness to chip in when needed
- You can work independently and problem solve
- You can work effectively under pressure
Experience you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related work experience
- 2-5 years experience managing social media, preferably in tech or fintech space
- Intuitive understanding of using social media to maximize brand awareness
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to analyze data and capitalize on social trends
What you get:
- Great pay with perks
- Delicious onsite food everyday
- Free onsite gym
- Amazing work office views
Apply today if this is for you!