Mysten Labs believes that decentralized and open protocols are the bedrock of the internet of value. This is why at Mysten Labs, we are creating foundational infrastructure to accelerate the adoption of decentralized protocols based on blockchain technologies.
The Ecosystem Team is looking for a hands-on Creator Marketing Manager to drive our marketing and growth through earned media efforts. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who enjoys empowering diverse developer communities and is genuinely intrigued by new open source, blockchain, and/or cryptocurrency technologies.
In this role, you will be our thought leader as the in-house content creator. In addition to being a creator powerhouse, you will be responsible for identifying, onboarding and incubating top content talents and providing them with development strategies, educational support and other resources to create Sui content.
You will establish our value proposition and work with product, engineering, PR/Comms, marketing, and policy teams on ways we can support, innovate and effectively grow our content ecosystem.
This role will be reporting directly to the Director of Social & Content
- Partner with social media team to drive innovative content & creative assets, incorporating influencers & content creators into asset mix
- Drive content and production engines across key channels, including: Discord (+AMAs), Twitter (+ Spaces), YouTube, TikTok, and Instagram
- Make both short-term and long-term Sui creator development strategy and be responsible for growing top Sui creators scaleInitiate efficient incentive policies to empower top creator development
- Explore effective methods to support creators on increasing Sui traffic, converting developers into our Sui communities, and making top creator growth playbooks to guide them into better content performance
- Deliver top creator performance report and insight by diagnosing audience conversion metrics of creator content
Our ideal candidate would have:
- 2+ years working experience in influencer/creator/user development or creator affiliate at startup companies
- Comfortable with content ideation and content creation – especially hosting and moderating duties, scripting, and creative direction
- Strong creator/user growth strategy and roadmap designing skills with strong data sense and knowledge
- Interest and understanding of marketing across channels (TikTok, Discord, Reddit, Twitter, Stack Overflow) familiar to fintech, gaming and crypto communities targeting consumers and developers
- Exceptional communication skills; highly responsive and interactive with ability to rapidly process auditory and written information that can be technical in nature
- Creative, approachable, energetic, “can-do” attitude with ability to change direction in a dynamic environment
- Extreme attention to detail; ability to prioritize workload and complete multiple tasks in a timely manner
Our team is 100% remote and we are hiring across the world. Here at Mysten Labs, you’ll be joining a world class team with tremendous growth potential. We raised our first funding round ($36m series A) from top Silicon Valley led by Andreessen Horowitz (a16z) with participation from Redpoint, Lightspeed, Coinbase Ventures, Electric Capital, Standard Crypto, NFX, Slow Ventures, Scribble Ventures, Samsung Next, Lux Capital and many other great funds and angels!