Cointelegraph is seeking a part-time editorial assistant to manage operational tasks for the world’s most widely read cryptocurrency & blockchain publication. This role is based in our New York City office and reports directly to the editor-in-chief.
Examples of the kinds of tasks you would be responsible for include:
- Maintaining our editorial calendar of upcoming news, events and conferences, and shift management for our 24/7 global operation
- Tracking complex workflows on major projects to ensure nothing falls through the cracks
- Scheduling interviews and meetings for senior editorial staff
- Preparing regular reports and news round-ups for editors
- Maintaining editorial database of contacts
This role will be part-time to start, but can very quickly become full-time based on performance and need. Knowledge of cryptocurrency and blockchain is not strictly necessary, but would be helpful in some instances. Cointelegraph is a growing company, and our best employees will find opportunities for advancement.
- A competitive salary
- Flexible paid time off
- The possibility for remote work (though a regular presence in our NYC office will be important to this role)